Honored Contributor

The Haves and the Have Not's ............ Season Finale, tonight March 24th

I cannot believe tonight is the season finale, and it should be a good one! They keep advertising everything in flames!?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Not's ............ Season Finale, tonight March 24th

Can't wait! My OWN channel is an East Coast feed so it airs at 6pm. Loving that so maybe I'll watch it tonight, shortly after it records. Sounds like it's going to be explosive.

Trusted Contributor

I am waiting for this too.... looked like Veronica goes beserk!

Honored Contributor

Lol.....Veronica might end up burning herself up. I agree with David. Maybe she's on some mind altering drug. She's definitely not normal.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I really never even contemplated Veronica being on anything. I just think she's a HORRIBLE person.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to tonight's show. Poor Veronica. She's having some 'not getting my way and everyone's going to pay' issues.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Loved Jeffrey tonight!

Benny was in over his head...lol

Anybody know when this starts up again?

Honored Contributor

I think Veronica had a motive for getting down with Benny. Of course david is going to wake up before he gets burned up. Maybe Veronica will run back in at the last minute and get burned herself. Benny has her car.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: I think Veronica had a motive for getting down with Benny. Of course david is going to wake up before he gets burned up. Maybe Veronica will run back in at the last minute and get burned herself. Benny has her car.

I agree. Veronica's every move has a motive behind it. She wanted Benny to be in possession of her car- for a reason.

I certainly hope that David wakes , but for the life of me I cannot understand playing a man of his intelligence, going to that house and going to sleep -knowing Veronica's mental state.
She had shown what she was capable of, getting Q out of jail, having her own boy beaten, and the hissy at the hotel. What was the point in his leaving the hotel to be in "his home" at this point in time? David knows she believes he has been unfaithful and refuses to believe differently, so how could he put himself in such danger? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I am so addicted to this show and cannot wait til the next episode. IF anyone learns when it will return, please do post !!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Boy, last night's episode was something else! Veronica look like her true self without her wig and smoking those cigars or whatever it was she was smoking! I had no idea she even knew Benny and for some reason, that didn't even look like Quincy, looked like a decoy to me! I cannot believe the gasoline smell didn't wake David up, much less the fire blazing around him!

I so wanted Quincy to get to Candace, I so want her to have her day!