Trusted Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Not's ............ Season Finale, tonight March 24th

On 3/25/2015 Hooty said:

Boy, last night's episode was something else! Veronica look like her true self without her wig and smoking those cigars or whatever it was she was smoking! I had no idea she even knew Benny and for some reason, that didn't even look like Quincy, looked like a decoy to me! I cannot believe the gasoline smell didn't wake David up, much less the fire blazing around him!

I so wanted Quincy to get to Candace, I so want her to have her day!

I don't know how David slept so soundly ,with all that had just occurred. But then again, my dh could sleep thru a tornado -if the bed were still standing.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

I forgot it was on last night and caught the last few minutes with my mouth open watching Veronica burn up the bedroom while David was sleeping. If he survives he should be running to the lawyer for a divorce...that chick is crazy I would be nervous alone with her.

Honored Contributor

Crazy for sure! She was such an awful person all along but it seems, in the last few episodes, she just went WAY over the cliff.

Now we have that cliff-hanger as well as the car accident and who the fatality was in that.

Plus, we have to know that Candace gets caught by Quincy for having taken 7.4 million and telling him it was just a fraction of that.

Lots of stuff going on! At first this season was kind of driving me crazy. It was so horribly slow but they did get better as it went on. Seems like it was over before I knew it, though!

I have no doubt that it will be back. It seems to be popular. Now the new season of 'If Loving You is Wrong' has started. I found that one by accident last year and liked it. Lots of characters - lots of stuff going on.

I'm glad the channel is really moving up with more original programming. Plus I really love 'Where Are They Now' and that one kind of interview show with just the star talking. The Billy Bob Thornton one was my favorite. He's very smart and so funny!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched ""If loving You is Wrong"" for the first time last night since it came on right after THAHN....omg that looked really good I wonder if I need to get caught up in it.

Honored Contributor

There was a lot of stuff that happened in S01 that sets up what will happen in S02, E01. I haven't watched the episode yet but plan to, today.

If you can watch the first season on 'On Demand' or somewhere it would really make a difference. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hey, wait a minute, I bet Veronica is setting up Benny. Poor Benny. He's kinda tupid.

Glad to see Jeffrey stand up to mama bear.

David had a lot to drink. Most likely he passed out.

So, where has Candice' little son been? I don't like the way Quincy spoke to the child. That was disturbing. How would you like to be the mom of Candice and Benny? Poor woman.

Husband watched the show with me for the first time ever. He turned to me and said.... what's going on? I said.... long story, dude. Gotta keep up!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau