Trusted Contributor

Re: The Haves and The Have Nots!

Just recently saw Tika Sumpter on both Entertainment Tonight and the Jimmy Kimmel show.  I was surprised to hear that she is engaged to the actor who plays Justin the cop who is crazy about Jeffrey in this series.  Guess he does such a good job on this show as the bad guy, I could not see them together.

Does anyone know if this is the final season of this show?  Like mentioned here it seems like things may be winding down.

Respected Contributor

Tika and "Justin"have a child together. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I've been meaning to post on this thread. When this show returned earlier this year, I decided to see if I would miss it if I didn't watch. Just in case, I continued to tape the shows. About four weeks in, I didn't miss it so I deleted the shows and stopped recording future ones. I do miss recounting everything with you,  @luvitorleaveit  @jeanlake  and @chiclets . We had some great discussions.

Is anyone watching the last season of If Loving You Is Wrong?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique 

Gave up on If loving you in 2018. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

@Tique 

@deeva   you could easily catch up. It's the same day, three hours later. Okay I'm exaggerating. But only a little.  Rolleye smiley 10

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@deeva wrote:

@Tique 

@deeva   you could easily catch up. It's the same day, three hours later. Okay I'm exaggerating. But only a little.  Rolleye smiley 10

Ha!  So true.

I quit both shows last year.   I hung around longer than I might have because I do like Tyler Perry.  He's a good guy who does a lot of good for others.

But when a show is just the same thing over and over and over and over, and the same bad guys always seem to win, I just can't.

I also quit TWD and a couple other things in the year prior to that for the same reasons.

But, when I see a thread on these Perry shows I usually read them to see if anything new or different is going on, because I had so many years invested.

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

I GAVE UP WATCHING LOVING YOU 15 MINUTES INTO IT.

AS FOR HAVE AND HAVE NOTS, WATCHED IT TO THE END OF THE SEASON AND A MOVING SNAIL COULD HAVE MOVED FASTER. I WAS PLAYING COMPUTER SCRAMBLE WHEN THE SHOW WAS ON.

CANDACE KEPT THE MONEY AND HANNA KICKED CANDACE AND BENNY OUT OF THE HOUSE AND THEY LEFT WITH MITCH.

KATE GAVE HANNA HER POWER OF ATTORNEY OVER EVERYTHING.

WYATT -HOPEFULLY- WAS SUCCESSFUL IN KILLING HIMSELF IN PRISON IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHER.

THESE ARE THE FLASHES I RECALL FROM THE SHOW.

SO DISAPPOINTING.

IT WAS GOOD TO SHARE WITH YOU AGAIN. MAYBE WE WILL DO IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER SHOW.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I've been meaning to post on this thread. When this show returned earlier this year, I decided to see if I would miss it if I didn't watch. Just in case, I continued to tape the shows. About four weeks in, I didn't miss it so I deleted the shows and stopped recording future ones. I do miss recounting everything with you,  @luvitorleaveit  @jeanlake  and @chiclets . We had some great discussions.

Is anyone watching the last season of If Loving You Is Wrong?

@Tique . Hi there! My mom and I both gave up on  The Have and Have Nots.....It was becoming too boring, too predictable and too slow, so it was very uninteresting to me, and sometimes I would actually fall asleep while watching, so I decided that's it for me. My mom actually stopped watching before me...No loss for either of us!