Honored Contributor

Re: The Have's and the Have Nots (Winter season)

It is good to see comments here on the show, I had stopped because I didn't think anyone was interested anymore!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I have to watch last episode again because I missed a lot but Mitch is talking Benny into getting the money he needs from Veronica instead of his mob family and I think Benny is seriously considering it.

I know this story moves slow as snails but I thought the girl (forgot her name) is pregnant with Jeffrey's child but they showed her in a two piece lingerie stomach flat as a board trying to first seduce Benny then go after Mitch?  It feels like she has been pregnant for the longest but not showing.

@Luvitorleaveit1   Just got around to watching earlier today and you're right. Her stomach is very flat. I never believed she was pregnant until she tried to commit suicide and the doctors told Veronica the baby was fine. Her name is Melissa by the way.

The character of Justin fascinates me. I can't believe how out of control he is. I don't think getting away from him is going to be easy for Jeffery. He's going to become a stalker in the worse way and he carries a gun. Not good.

Anyone think Landon is going to end up having s-x with the presidential candidate?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique -  Thanks for naming the characters.  I agree that Justin is really off the chain especially after showing up at Wyatt' s place to do some serious harm, I wonder just how far he will go for Jeffrey good grief.

Landon is definitely after that presidential candidate it's just a matter of time.  I just wonder what the outcome will be.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watch last night I think Melissa is having a breakdown.

Honored Contributor

I watched last night, and I do think that Melissa is having a breakdown. She is so bizarre......Landon is a strange one too, he is really after the Presidential hopeful, who I also think has some secrets........Last night was a better episode with a little more excitement than the week before! 

Esteemed Contributor

Landon seems to be a much milder version of the cop but he seems very determined to get with this presidential candidate.....LOL.  I thought last night episode was so much better and yes exciting.  Candace and Jeffrey in jail along with Quincy's crazy sister too....next week should be very interesting too.

I just realized did they ever have little Quincy's funeral?  I remember Candace wanted to cremate him.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

Landon seems to be a much milder version of the cop but he seems very determined to get with this presidential candidate.....LOL.  I thought last night episode was so much better and yes exciting.  Candace and Jeffrey in jail along with Quincy's crazy sister too....next week should be very interesting too.

I just realized did they ever have little Quincy's funeral?  I remember Candace wanted to cremate him.

@Luvitorleaveit1    that's a good question. I think that Hannah basically walked away from the planning after Candace nixed everything that Hannah had in place. Candace's motivation was as always - anything to hurt her mother; however, she quickly got involved in other things and seems like burying her son has fallen to the bottom of her list of priorities.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I saw the show last night and yes, Melissa seemed already into a breakdown.  Benny was a dog to take advantage of her like that.  It was obvious that she wasn't normal.  Veronica is going to be double crazy when loose lip Melissa spills the beans.

Did she lose the baby?  I thought that was the only reason Veronica kept her around.  Jeffery is still pitiful.  Heck, all of them are pitiful.  Is there a normal person in the show?  Even Hannah doesn't act normal to me.  People that go between calling on Jesus and cursing the next minute, aren't normal.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

LOL @Mmsfoxxie there are a lot of pitiful people on this show now that you mentioned it.  I can't even imagine what to expect from Veronica when she finds out about Benny and Melissa and we all know that's coming, and if Benny decides to get the money from her and she gives it to him.... oh boy.

I hope the handyman that is interested in Hannah is ok he may be the only normal person on the show.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

LOL @Mmsfoxxie there are a lot of pitiful people on this show now that you mentioned it.  I can't even imagine what to expect from Veronica when she finds out about Benny and Melissa and we all know that's coming, and if Benny decides to get the money from her and she gives it to him.... oh boy.

I hope the handyman that is interested in Hannah is ok he may be the only normal person on the show.

I hope the handyman is ok, Hannah needs some fun in her life.....They seem to have a lot in common...Benny is basically a good guy, just not that bright!