Honored Contributor

The Have and Have Nots Reunion-Part 2 Tonight!

Tonight at 7pm CST! Part 1 was good, looking forward to Part 2 tonight...

Honored Contributor

Re: The Have and Have Nots Reunion-Part 2 Tonight!

It was really good, did anyone else watch? I had tears at the end! ALthough I haven't watched the actual show at all this last season, I did watch The Finale, and The Reunions, and will miss those characters, boy they all did such a good job! Hoepfully they will all be able to find gainful employment in the near future....

The gentleman that played Benny said this was his first acting role!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I watched it and it was so good. It was so emotional. The cast was a great group of people that became a family. I can see how that would be so sad to say good bye after seeing eachother for so many years. I had not seen some of these actors in anything before but I will watch for them going forward.  They were amazing and played their roles perfectly. There wasn't a dry eye in the place at the end of the reunion. I enjoyed seeing the real people behind the characters.  

Valued Contributor

Hi, CandleQueen.  I watched the Reunion Part 2 last night, too.  I got a little teary eyed.  Eveyone seemed to geniunely like each other.  I did miss not seeing "Jim Cryer" at the reunion.

Honored Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

Hi, CandleQueen.  I watched the Reunion Part 2 last night, too.  I got a little teary eyed.  Eveyone seemed to geniunely like each other.  I did miss not seeing "Jim Cryer" at the reunion.

@Issy379 @KCDiva I missed not seeing Jim Cryer as well. I like John Schneider, and wish he would have been able to be there! It was such a good reunion!

Trusted Contributor

@Issy379 @KCDiva I missed not seeing Jim Cryer as well. I like John Schneider, and wish he would have been able to be there! It was such a good reunion!

@Issy379 Yes I missed Jim Cryer too. I wonder  if he was working. He was a great character. So many villains on this show.