Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: The Have and Have Nots (New Season)

@Issy379 wrote:

Mmsfoxxie.  Candace called Erika in to scam David because she found out that he was involved with Oscar stealing "her money".  Candace is out for revenge.  Erika slipped up when she told Candace that War would be getting out of jail soon.  Candace asked her "how do you know that",  and Erika stammered around and said that she has connections in the DA's office and Jennifer S. had said so.  But, Jennifer was already dead and lying on the Cryer's living room floor.   Also, in the last scene on Tuesday, David and Erika are in the hotel room, and she sees War standing in the hotel room in the shadows.  If she isn't working with him, he certainly knows where to find her. 

Okay, that is my take on the subject.  See you later.

Yes @Issy379 makes perfect sense now. I was trying to follow along in this episode but it kept dragging on with Jeffrey and Veronica in the bedroom with that girl. This season hasn't been that good. I don't like that Katherine killed the DA and that Hanna wants to turn Candice into the police. Hanna annoys me most of all. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering how War was able to get in Erika's room in the first place while she and David were getting busy unless Erika left the door unlocked somehow after she gave the clothes to Candace.

Honored Contributor

@Issy379.....ok, I get it now.  So there's some backstabbing going on.  Well, I wonder if Erika knows that War is after Candace?  Yes, she probably does.  You know, I wondered in the beginning why Erika kept popping up at Candace's house.  I kept thinking 'why is this useless character hanging around'.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, Backstabbing on this show, LOL!!!

I am not quite sure who Erika is working for or with, but she was originally suppose to be helping Candace in the beginning, but I think things are going to backfire on her!

Honored Contributor

Hey, @Hooty.  I think that the complication is going to be that Erika falls for David.  And if she's working with War, she might be in danger herself for that reason.  Not that I care...I don't like her at all.  The way she helped beat up that social worker!!  At least Candace had a grudge against the woman...Erika was just plain bullish.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Somehow I've missed, or forgotten, who the guy Candace slept with, in the last episode, is.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt, I am very confused about him, he said he was going to be running for President, and Oscar had wanted Candace to work with him to set him up, and I have no idea why he is even in this town, LOL!

Honored Contributor

hooty wrote:

@chickenbutt, I am very confused about him, he said he was going to be running for President, and Oscar had wanted Candace to work with him to set him up, and I have no idea why he is even in this town, LOL!

Glad I'm not the only one!  Smiley Wink    I remember, now, some mention of him running for POTUS and I thought - huh?   He's a pretty young guy, but ok.

I guess we will find out - maybe in a couple of years.  After all, have we even gotten through the night into another day yet?  haha!

Looks like War is on the warpath so something not good is going to happen there.

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder  ........  the Season Finale is tonight, I have no idea how it will end!Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Just a reminder  ........  the Season Finale is tonight, I have no idea how it will end!Smiley Surprised

Well usually in the finale, someone gets shot or hurt really badly so it's just a matter of who.  I do t see Erika being around too long.  And I'm sick of that girl that is supposedly pregnant by Veronica's son.  I'd like for her to disappear.

So let's hope that War, Erika or the pregnant woman disappear.  

I hate that they made Katherine snap and kill the DA.