Honored Contributor

The Great Food Truck Race 7/17

Aaack! I'm so bummed that ESO got the boot. I hope the Cheese truck kicks the b u t t of Senoreata. Not crazy about the Cheese people but better them than Senoreta. What bugs me is because they are from California they automatically think they will win in my home state.

I no longer live there but it's still close to my heart, spent my first 61 years there and these women are just annoying.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Great Food Truck Race 7/17

I was sad to see ESO go as well. Smiley Sad Did you hear Tyler say he would hire them to work at one of his restaurants? They're a class act!

Honored Contributor

Drat!  Smiley Sad  I was hoping to see the Senoreata women get the boot and the other two teams in the final. (btw, WHY do they spell it like that? I use to speak Spanish and can still get by, but am not familiar with that word.  Maybe my language skills are antiquated.) 

Now, I'll vote for the cheese peeps for the win.  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt Pretty sure they thought it was cute to have the word "eat" in their name. Not cute, just stupid.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@chickenbutt Pretty sure they thought it was cute to have the word "eat" in their name. Not cute, just stupid.

Ohhhhhh,  I see.  I never would have thought of that.  Yeah, kinda dumb.

Thanks!  Smiley Happy  I don't have a creative mind, so I don't always see something like that - especially when it makes no sense anyway, especially from the POV of the Spanish language.

Esteemed Contributor

I was sad to see ESO leave. I liked their food and their attitudes. I am not crazy about Senoreata's group. I enjoy Maybe Cheese Born With It. I think they have a great attitude and are fun to follow. They are out of Toledo, OH. I hope they win. 

Honored Contributor

I think the cheese people should have gotten the boot ages ago!  For the most part it seems it's mac and cheese with just a little someting added on top.  The other teams were pretty much cooking their butts off with all kinds of things.  For this last show, they did their usual mac and cheese and then dumped "canned" chili sauce and then squirted some mustard on top!  Oh, boy --- that really took some cooking!  Woman Indifferent The ESO team really did a lot of work and were making things by hand.  Same thing with the Senoreta team.  I was hoping that ESO would go all the way.  My hope is that now Senoreta team will win but it will probably be the cheese people.....  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 I agree with some of your take on the Cheese truck people but I have to say I like canned chili and it looked good on the mac and cheese!

At some point they did have a couple of dishes that were a *little* creative but pretty down home stuff, which obviously people liked.

Some of the Senoreata food looked good, some of it I wouldn't let a dog eat it, but it was their obnoxious attitude that is making me root against them.

I don' t think the Cheeses deserve $50,000 but neither does the other team. I loved the ESO team.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

The cheese team and the Senoreta team -- neither of these have been my favorites but of the 2, I would rather Senoreta win.  I had a lot of other faves, but they are long gone!  This season has not been that good I don't think.... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 I agree with you about this season. I think it has been a dud. I really enjoyed most of the seasons but this one seems like Tyler was scraping the bottom of the barrel, except for a couple of the teams.

I think the odds are that Senoreata will win. I really don't like either team. Usually if there is a team, in any season, that I dislike, there is usually one person on that  team that I DO like. Not this year. A big dud.

Tyler needs to do better IF there is another season and yep I will watch!