Honored Contributor

This movie premieres on Friday starring Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Rege-Jean Page, Billy Bob Thornton, and Alfre Woodard (3 hotties in one movie. oh my)! "When a shadowy CIA agent uncovers damning agency secrets he's hunted across the globe by a sociopathic rogue operative who's put a bounty on his head". I can't wait to see this. 

Trusted Contributor

I am a big fan of the book series., so am very much looking forward to the show.  

Honored Contributor

I guess no one watched this but me! If you  like action, you'll love this, it's a thrill ride from start to finish, I really liked this.

Super Contributor

I watched it the minute it came out on Friday.  Absolutely loved it!  Great fun. I really enjoyed the interaction between Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans. Who knew he could play such a delicious villain?

Respected Contributor

I just finished watching and can honestly say that there is not a dull moment in the movie.  If you are a fan of action packed thrills and adventure, this one is for you.

I was surprised when the songs "Oogum Boogum" and "SilverBird" came up, both interesting choices.  They brought back memories.

Ryan Gosling had lots of physical things to do in this movie and he looked to be in great shape.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know what you thought of it.  I'm looking forward to seeing it with DH.

Frequent Contributor

I watched it last night and enjoyed it even more than I thought I would. Not a dull moment in this movie Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

When I was watching this I thought the young teen playing the neice looked very familiar. When I saw her name in the credits Julia Butters, I knew it was Ana-Kat from American Housewife.

Respected Contributor

The critics hated this movie , maybe because it cost 200 million to make . But i hear viewers are liking it a lot. And that is what counts.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

The critics hated this movie , maybe because it cost 200 million to make . But i hear viewers are liking it a lot. And that is what counts.

I don't care what critics say, I have a mind of my own, watched it and enjoyed it. What is a critic really someone who gets paid for their opinion, it doesn't make them right or wrong it's just how they see it.