Regular Contributor

I  don't give a flying fig what the critics say.  This was a great, action packed, movie with a great cast.  Thanks for the recommendation

Esteemed Contributor

Daughter and I watched it.  We liked it.

Trusted Contributor

No better or worse than any James Bond movie.

Weak plot to move the impressive non-stop action, formulaic presentation of good guys who were once bad, bad guys who seem to be good, but aren't, and one very bad guy who is the psychopathic killer we can't wait to see his worst writhing death. 

Many cheeky lines give a few laughs. Huge destruction of life and property make for memorable scenes of unique survival and dreadful ends in pretty much bloodless fighting. It's not gory, but this entertaining movie is intense and undemanding of serious thought.

Just sit back and enjoy the ardent quest for something of little value if only to a few people, the noble protection of a threatened youngster, the sacrifice of the morally brave, and the huge satisfaction of it turning out just as you thought or hoped it would. It's predictable, but still fun. 

Well known actors do a fine job with their heavily stereotyped characters.  Continuous excitement, no sex, innovative killing, a few special effects surprises. You'll know who to root for right away. 

Respected Contributor

"Can I chew gum in here"?

Loved the Bubbalicious Watermelon gum.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

I never go by what the so-called critics say.  Why should their opinions count so much?  I remember when Rocky first came out, it was panned so badly and it was, in my opinion and many others, one of the greatest movies of all time.  

Honored Contributor

My husband mentioned it to me, he thought it had a lot of action in it.  I prefer a good story to all the "action"  but I like Ryan, so may give it a try.