Honored Contributor

If you have Acorn TV, this is a great show. It is about a family owned luxury hotel in Manchester England at the end of WWI. There is romance, scandal and lots of intrigue. I was drawn in at the first episode. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1, thanks for posting ... always on the lookout for new movies and shows!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Saw it on Netflix a while back....very good!!

Super Contributor

I watched a tv series a few months ago and I thought it was called The Grand.  However, it was produced in Spain and had english subtitles.  Wonder if it was the same series.  It was excellent, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolm

@Carolm wrote:

I watched a tv series a few months ago and I thought it was called The Grand.  However, it was produced in Spain and had english subtitles.  Wonder if it was the same series.  It was excellent, too.

Same one I saw about in Spain.  Some of the same actors in VELVET, takes place in Madrid or Barcelona and Velvet collection.  One in Madrid and one in Barcelona.  Both very good with English subtitles.  On Netflex.  Watch Velvet first