Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Kate won't disclose Collin's issues. She just says he knows what he needs to do to control the situation. She claims she put him in a facility because his behavior was affecting the entire family. However I find it odd that she hasn't seen her own child since December.

Well here's the thing, according to the tabs, when she placed Collin in a "mental facility", she didn't even tell Jon that she was going to do so, or even where Collin was.

@Anonymous032819  I'm thinking he may be autistic. If so he probably doesn't need to be placed in a facility. I'm not saying he didn't need some help. He may still be receiving it.

Honored Contributor

She avoids any and all questions or comments now that relate to Collin.  At least from what I have seen on her social media.   

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Kate won't disclose Collin's issues. She just says he knows what he needs to do to control the situation. She claims she put him in a facility because his behavior was affecting the entire family. However I find it odd that she hasn't seen her own child since December.

Well here's the thing, according to the tabs, when she placed Collin in a "mental facility", she didn't even tell Jon that she was going to do so, or even where Collin was.

@Anonymous032819  I'm thinking he may be autistic. If so he probably doesn't need to be placed in a facility. I'm not saying he didn't need some help. He may still be receiving it.

@colliemom4 

I think that you may be right about Collin possibly being autistic.

Per the rags, Kate said that he had "anger issues" and that's why she placed him.

Firstly, what kid wouldn't have anger issues growing up in that household? 

Remember when Mady was acting out when she was about 10 or so?

Secondly, I don't see Kate having the patience to take care of an autistic child.

Everything, and everyone has to be perfect, and having a child with autism doesn't fit in with that.

Lastly, from what I understand, sometimes children who do have autism, do act out more, and as I said, Kate just couldn't, and more importantly, didn't want to deal with that, so off he went.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I don't think he's autistic.  There were no signs when he was little of being autistic. 

I think he was angry and probably didn't know how to express himself.  Kate didn't want to deal with him so she shipped him off.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I don't think he's autistic.  There were no signs when he was little of being autistic. 

I think he was angry and probably didn't know how to express himself.  Kate didn't want to deal with him so she shipped him off.

@Bri369, the woman is a kook. I don't think she knows how to deal with anything that is less than perfect.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369, the woman is a kook. I don't think she knows how to deal with anything that is less than perfect.  

If Collin was autistic, she would have milked that one for all its worth.  She never let an opportunity to make some money pass her by. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369   Kate said Colin had anger issues.  I remember when they wre two-three, Hanah and he were best buddies, which is probably why she also lives with Jon.

Honored Contributor
It seems like letting the TLC into your life is a certain disaster.
Honored Contributor
Age 13 is the age most state takes input from the child in custody matters. Too bad it isn’t always in their best interest.
Honored Contributor

Fathers are so important in a child's life, and because of Kate, they weren't allowed to have much contact.  I think this was at least one of Collin's issues re anger, happens all the time during divorces.  Collin seemed perfectly normal and charming as a little one, problems seemed to occur during and after the divorce.