Honored Contributor

The producers of the show let the child sleep on a cold concrete floor?.  What the bleep was wrong with their heads?  Was it that important to have that an issue in the show?  I've never formed an opinion about Jon, but I sure didn't like Kate.  

Honored Contributor

I've had the flu as an adult and sleeping on the cold bathroom floor was the best thing.  CLose to the toilet, coolness of the floor for the body temp.

Don't knock it til you try it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I always found it beyond strange that Kate cut off ties with all family members. As far as I know her parents are still alive and she has 3 sisters and a brother.

Honored Contributor

I don't recall seeing them on tv for a couple of years.  They used to do a few shows a year that included a vacation somewhere and celebrating the kids' birthdays.  The last one I saw was when Collin was already at the facility and wasn't on the show. 

There was talk and rumors about a reality show featuring Kate dating but that doesn't appear to have taken off.   

Esteemed Contributor

I seem to remember that Kate was mad at the child for having thrown up and getting vomit on clothing, or a blanket.

I don't know. I could be mis-remembering.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Gosselin Sextuplets

[ Edited ]

If they are still in Wyomissing Pa, they are only 45 minutes away from me.

Maybe I will someday meet Kate at Target @colliemom4 .

I would go the other way. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

If they are still in Wyomissing Pa, they are only 45 minutes away from me.

Maybe I will someday meet Kate at Target @colliemom4 .

I would go the other way. Smiley Very Happy

@threecees  I don't blame you! Pretty part of the country you are in.

Honored Contributor

Well ladies, I misspoke.  Last night I saw a preview on TLC for a brand new show debuting in June called Kate Plus Date.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Well ladies, I misspoke.  Last night I saw a preview on TLC for a brand new show debuting in June called Kate Plus Date.  Woman Frustrated

Sounds entertaining LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: The Gosselin Sextuplets

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

The producers of the show let the child sleep on a cold concrete floor?.  What the bleep was wrong with their heads?  Was it that important to have that an issue in the show?  I've never formed an opinion about Jon, but I sure didn't like Kate.  

@depglass   No, there was something on the floor, and he had blankets.  He was uspsing constantly so I assume she put him there so there wouldn't be vomiting all over the house with the other kids having a fit about it, as kids will do.