Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Turned 15 yesterday. The older girls are 18 now. The two in the pic (Hannah and Collin) live with Jon now.

58626672_168808204126484_8513557931214895466_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

All grown up now.  Thanks for sharing.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4,

Thanks for posting,

https://www.techicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mothers-day-Wishes-2.jpghttps://corgicapers.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/mothers-day-corgi-capers.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: The Gosselin Sextuplets

[ Edited ]

Image may contain: 4 people, indoor

Happy 15th Birthday !

Kate's birthday post --- Four of Gosselin’s sextuplets — Joel, Aaden, Alexis and Leah.  Hannah and Collin were not pictured as they live with their dad, Jon, after he won custody of the two last year. 

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@colliemom4,

Thanks for posting,

https://www.techicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mothers-day-Wishes-2.jpghttps://corgicapers.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/mothers-day-corgi-capers.jpg

@meallen616   Thank you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  Jon and the two children look very happy together.  He has not had the best time after all of the notoriety.   It looks like things thankfully have improved greatly for him.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

In 3 years, they will all be 18 and 20 and can live their own lives.

I think we will see some interesting and conficting revelations as the years go by and various factions need money (not unlike what we have with the Mia Farrow/Woody Allen tribe).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Hard to believe those little babies are now 15!  Time does fly.

Trusted Contributor

I feel bad for these kids. I remember seeing what must have been the second to last season of the show and they were sitting on the couch at the end. Jon flat out said he didn't want to do another season. He was very uncomfortable with not being able to go anywhere without people knowing them. She just laughed it right off. So uncomfortable to watch and I knew things were going to go off the rails.

I also remember seeing an episode where she screamed at him for letting the kids play and they got their clothes dirty.She went nuts about cleaning out the stains and I thought why not just let them have some clothes that you don't care about. She was so regimented and anytime he tried to have fun with them she would flip out and act like he was being a child. Like they should all march in line and that was that. I find one of Dad's biggest roles to be playing and rough housing with the kids. And don't get me started on how she felt about the dogs when they got them. Ugh

Respected Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I feel bad for these kids. I remember seeing what must have been the second to last season of the show and they were sitting on the couch at the end. Jon flat out said he didn't want to do another season. He was very uncomfortable with not being able to go anywhere without people knowing them. She just laughed it right off. So uncomfortable to watch and I knew things were going to go off the rails.

I also remember seeing an episode where she screamed at him for letting the kids play and they got their clothes dirty.She went nuts about cleaning out the stains and I thought why not just let them have some clothes that you don't care about. She was so regimented and anytime he tried to have fun with them she would flip out and act like he was being a child. Like they should all march in line and that was that. I find one of Dad's biggest roles to be playing and rough housing with the kids. And don't get me started on how she felt about the dogs when they got them. Ugh

Well said!