Honored Contributor

Does anyone else wish they would bring back the husband from the original movies?  I do.  I have not watched the new one because they changed the whole story line.

Trusted Contributor

They killed him off so they can't really bring him back.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Well...she's a witch, so it might be possible!  Woman Wink

However, I don't think they'd do that.  He clearly had other things he wanted to pursue and I like James Denton, too.  I love all the movies, the series and the specials and am looking forward to the new season.

Respected Contributor

I like how things are going and moving forward.  James Denton makes a great addition.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Well...she's a witch, so it might be possible!  Woman Wink

However, I don't think they'd do that.  He clearly had other things he wanted to pursue and I like James Denton, too.  I love all the movies, the series and the specials and am looking forward to the new season.

Well in soaps people come back all the thime lol.  Just watch Days of Our lIves lol.  I love the movies but the series is no go for me. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Does anyone else wish they would bring back the husband from the original movies?  I do.  I have not watched the new one because they changed the whole story line.

Yes! I do tooSmiley Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919, I read an article the other day that said he wanted out, therefore, that is why they killed him off!  You are missing a good show, IMO, by not watching, the new season starts tomorrow night at 8:00 CST, looking forward to it!

Respected Contributor

its addicting and glad series is back tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

I read that Chris Potter, "Jake" was on another show "Heartland" filming in Canada and there were scheduling conflicts.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yes! I do tooSmiley Sad

Me too. I haven't watched the series since I knew they changed the plot line. Wished they could have recast the role instead of killing off the character.