Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Super Contributor

Re: The Good Witch on Hallmark

I discovered this yesterday and I have it set to record.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks!  I will be watching it.  Always enjoy that show.

Honored Contributor

Cassie's engagement ring:

gwring_1024x1024.jpg

Can't wait for the wedding!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Finally a show I will miss now that I got rid of Directv. If anyone knows of a way I can see it, please share. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak , I am in the same delima and cannot watch the endingSmiley Sad because I work tonight.

My co-worker showed me an ap on my Smart phone that is the Hallmark Channel.  Doesn't cost anything. 

She said I just have to touch the three bars in the upper right corner and find the date and show to watch.

I hope it works for me as I really like this show.

So, at least one option you can try.

Good luck to both of us.Smiley Happy

BTW, I work at Hallmark card and gift shop and they sell video's of all kinds of movies...just not the new ones.

Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the episode last night and look forward to the wedding tonight.  Several things in this show made it look like a promising season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

In  the beginning of the series, didn't her first husband supposedly pass away from an accident or something?  If I remember correctly, that happened in the show. Made me sad, but, I guess it allows for more drama to transpire to keep the series moving along.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

In  the beginning of the series, didn't her first husband supposedly pass away from an accident or something?  If I remember correctly, that happened in the show. Made me sad, but, I guess it allows for more drama to transpire to keep the series moving along.

@SeaMaiden  Yes, for the movies, before this was a regular series, there was a whole different family... She was married to the police chief and he had two children. They tried to age the children without recasting them and it was a bit of a disconnect, because at one point, the son was engaged to marry a girl who looked much older... When the series first started, they'd recast him and the couple had separated, but eventually, the kids from her former marriage were phased out as her current daughter took center stage... I think at the time they claimed some sort of scheduling conflict as to why the original husband didn't continue, which was probably partly true, since he was also on the Heartland series, but I've always suspected they also thought they'd get more mileage out of James Denton, who was a semi-hot property at the time... One assumes that because Hallmark doesn't do divorce... and probably for dramatic impact, they killed the first husband off. I don't care too much about the cast changes, but always felt the movies were a good bit better than is the series...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...