Super Contributor

So disappointed in the final episode!  What a waste of time and anticipation waiting to watch it.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

It was a dissapointing episode because we saw Alicia come full circle, she started as a woman who put the needs of a  man who didn't deserve her ahead of her own needs......and after building a life of her own.....she tossed it away and went back to her old life.   Not because she's weak, because she loves a man who needs her.  And she loves that he needs her.   It was a perfect ending.....for a wife living in 1966.

Respected Contributor

That finael.

Well, at least it didn't go black like The Sopranos. (now that was a ripoff.) And it wasn't as unsatisfying as the Friends finale.

I don't think Alicia went full circle. I said in another thread that she was no longer a wife and she wasn't good. She deserved the slap in the face from Diane.. 

In a way, she became more like Peter. She sacrificed good stuff along the way for politics.  She did some very underhanded stuff in the courtroom. 

Respected Contributor

I loved the first half and that Will was in it, sort of (despite reports to the contrary).

I very much dislike unfinished endings where I need to fill in the blanks. It would be nice to know for sure where Alicia and everyone else goes from here.

Anyone know if the spin-off rumors are true and if so, which characters will be in it?

Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else notice that Alicia's wedding rings were on her right hand as she walked with Peter going in to make his announcement and on her left as she was leaving?  

Respected Contributor

I only noticed the rings on her right hand, must have missed the switch. However, they have to still appear married to the general public, so maybe that's why. Worn on the right hand sometimes signifies divorce.

Respected Contributor

I did not like the ending at all either. It reminded me of the ending of the Sopranos that I did not like either. 

In TV Guide it said people would either love or hate the ending. I was disappointed in it.

Esteemed Contributor

Horrible ending to a great series!

Respected Contributor

It just ended 15 minutes ago where I live.  I'm still thinking about everything that happened and trying to figure it all out.  Smiley Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

The series started w/a slap.

The series ended w/a slap.

icon_razz.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif