Esteemed Contributor

I have a tv guide that comes with my Sunday paper. It says "The Good Wife Ends on Good Terms"  Also a conclusion that is advantageous to all parties.

I hope she walks away. Many of us can't for lack of money and job or family help.

Honored Contributor

I hope they do wrap everything up nicely.  I think she will walk away.  If not, she hasn't learned anything during these past years.  I don't think the writers would want it to end that way.  

I'm not sure how they'll have it end with Alicia and Jason though.  I don't think she should follow him everywhere.  It seems like she should stay with the firm.  I would like to see something nice happen for Cary, too, but I'm not sure they'll do anything else with his character.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Are any spin-offs in the offing?

Respected Contributor

I read there might be a spin-off but it is secret who might be in it. Then again I have read differing versions of how this whole thing will end, so who knows?

I think I would like Cary to go find Kalinda. I am sure he knows where she is in hiding, and have a beautiful life together.

Respected Contributor

I've been watching The Good Wife since Day 1.  Chris Noth is one of my favorites.  I hope he and Julianne Margolis will show up on another series, either together or separately.  Anxious to see how the show will end tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 I adore him too.  I loved him on Law and Order and Sex and the City (Mr. Big).  

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/6/11604840/the-good-wife-finale-will

Found that interesting.  Many people agree with the above article.

http://www.people.com/people/news/category/0,,personsTax:ChrisNoth,00.html

Make sure to scan down for all of the latest Chris Noth info.  I have to say I don't like him with the mustache!  Not attractive to me, but man do I like him.

Respected Contributor

That was an absolutely awful ending, IMO. 

Contributor

I so agree the ending was awful.  I am sitting here in disbelief that they did such a poor job.  

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree it was awful.  What a disappointment.

Honored Contributor

I guess to some the following statement is going to sound sexist but I'm so disappointed I'm going to say it:

"I bet this last episode was written by a male.  I don't think a female writer would have written such a disappointing, discouraging and terrible ending to this show"!

She was a women who tried to always do the right thing involving her family and friends and then at the end she gets scr(e(w)ed.  I'm sorry but it is just plain stupid.

I thought maybe she'd be offered to run and told Jason and he said, "Go for it.  I'm going to do my thing and if you're still around, we'll pick up and see".  At her age and all she's been through, she deserves the right to have things go her way, at least on TV land.

Maybe they ended it this way because she is going to go into public service and pick up from there.  I sure hope so.  

I also like the way she obviously has not had her face all shot up with Botox.  She has way less than most women but she does have a few around her eyes.  I would also like to add those few wrinkles make her look beautiful.  Eyes that haven't been Botoxed are able to show many more things (at least on TV anyway).