Super Contributor
I have just started watching The Good Wife on DVD and Hallmark Channel. I am halfway through season 2 and hope to catch up before new season. Does anyone know if CBS reruns the most recent year , prior to start of new season? I caught a few reruns on CBS, but they were from March and are confusing me while I am watching the earlier ones. Thanks in advance. Susi.
Honored Contributor

I would not count on it, I just checked out the one that will air this coming Sun. and it was from Mar 23.

Honored Contributor

I could see where you would be confused having only seen first 2 seasons and now up to this past winter, not a good way to really enjoy it and get the most out of it.

Super Contributor
I am pretty much going in order. Guess I will tape the newer episodes on CBS, and watch them at end of my DVD and Hallmark run. I was hoping they did a marathon of old season in Fall. Thank you for replies! Susi
Respected Contributor
I'm actually doing the same with Scandal on Netflix...starting at episode 1. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
Yes, I binge watched Scandal too, it is the best. Since I retired I have been catching up on all shows I heard were good, but on too late, or I didn't have time to watch before. This year I watch ed all the Selfridge, The Paradise, Call the Midwife seasons. And last year I caught up on Downton Abbey, and Doc Martin. PBS does only 8 episodes a year, so easy to catch up! Susi .
Super Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Susic said: I am pretty much going in order. Guess I will tape the newer episodes on CBS, and watch them at end of my DVD and Hallmark run. I was hoping they did a marathon of old season in Fall. Thank you for replies! Susi

I doubt it. The traditional broadcast channels don't do marathons, only the cable channels.