Esteemed Contributor
For me this series is getting old. I totally agree with jaxs mom's opening post. I think it has really gone down hill...
Trusted Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Lilysmom said: For me this series is getting old. I totally agree with jaxs mom's opening post. I think it has really gone down hill...

I agree, though I still watch. When Kalinda leaves, I don't know if the show will survive. Hard enough to have lost Will, but with the spice of Kalinda being gone , I fear will "seal the fate." {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I am not really too fond of all the political campaigns.

And the kiss - I enjoyed it. She should have more humor/fun.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Love Steven Pasquale, the guy who she kissed. He was one of the fireman on Rescue Me, and he played the dumb one, great character.

Respected Contributor

There were so many shows on I didn't watch. So Cary got off somehow and is not going to prison?

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 luvmyteddy said:

There were so many shows on I didn't watch. So Cary got off somehow and is not going to prison?

Yes, he got off with some illegal computer tampering done by Kalinda.

Super Contributor
This used to be one of my favs until the Cary/prison storyline. I agree with all of the posters who have not been happy with it. I think it has gone down hill since Will got shot. I hope the writers have something good planned for us.