Honored Contributor

just finished THE GOOD WIFE.......have been watching it on START TV and on AMAZON PRIME. wow, there was a lot of stuff going on in this series. since it was open ended, do you all think that ALICIA just continued to stand by her man?

should i now start watching THE GOOD FIGHT? i am a little afraid it is going to let me down.

the character of DIANE is surely a force to be reckoned with.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched season 1 on All Access.  I tried to like it,  I wanted to like it.  I just didn't.  I didn't bother watching season 2.  There's not much on tv so I am considering watching season 2, maybe it got better.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just finished THE GOOD WIFE.......have been watching it on START TV and on AMAZON PRIME. wow, there was a lot of stuff going on in this series. since it was open ended, do you all think that ALICIA just continued to stand by her man?

should i now start watching THE GOOD FIGHT? i am a little afraid it is going to let me down.

the character of DIANE is surely a force to be reckoned with.......

I watched it faithfully the entire 7 seasons, I think Alicia ended up same as she was when the show first started.