Honored Contributor

This show is exclusive to CBS All Access, you need to pay for it to see it. Anyway I have seen promos CBS will air the first season on the CBS network starting sometime this month. This is just a way for CBS to lure you in, hoping you will like the first season, then decide you need to get CBS All Access. Well they’re not reeling me in, I’m not watching!

Regular Contributor

I watched seasons 1 and 2 and really liked it but I just couldn't get into season 3; they added in a new attorney who is just plain crude and rude and the storyline took a turn for the worse (really off the beaten path). And, I'm not sure how they can put this on network tv (cbs); there is quite a bit of cussing, namely the F bomb. I pay to watch CBS and this drama is listed as MA (mature audiences). 

Honored Contributor

I thought I saw a spot promoting season one of this show on the no-pay CBS network this summer.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter I saw that too.......and they are deleting the cussing. I was glad to see that, because NOW I will watch it. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is good to know ... now I'll watch the first season, but won't pay for All Access.

Respected Contributor

l've got season one, on hold from our library.

Honored Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo wrote:

I watched seasons 1 and 2 and really liked it but I just couldn't get into season 3; they added in a new attorney who is just plain crude and rude and the storyline took a turn for the worse (really off the beaten path). And, I'm not sure how they can put this on network tv (cbs); there is quite a bit of cussing, namely the F bomb. I pay to watch CBS and this drama is listed as MA (mature audiences). 

@MissMaggieMoo - I watched Seasons 1 and 2 and when it was time for season 3, I signed up for CBS All Access again so I could watch. 

I thought it stunk and only made it through the first two episodes.  Rose Leslie’s character was driving me crazy so I stopped watching. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

It’s good but not as good as The Good Wife.  LM

Respected Contributor

Re: The Good Fight

[ Edited ]

I'm looking forward to watching this show on regular CBS since I don't have CBS Access.  In fact, I just requested the last season of The Good Wife on DVD from the library so I can refresh my memory on how it ended.  Loved that show. 

Honored Contributor

I binged watched all 3 seasons this weekend.  It's pretty good.  However, I cannot stand that wimpy scared of her own shadow unless she wears those sunglasses Maia Rindell.  I wish the powers that be drop her.  She adds nothing to the series.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif