Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Fight Starts Tonight

@Shelbelle wrote:

I stil wish START would revert back to being DECADES. I dont watch any of the shows on START, never did except for Good Wife. 

i definitely miss decades also, but START has given me the chance to see some shows i have never seen before, including THE GOOD WIFE, FAMILY LAW,  and THE DIVISION. hoping they expand their lineup of shows.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

how about dianes husband?......or is he now an ex husband? is he on the show?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

You mean the handsome Gary Cole?? I did watch Family Law years ago, but none of the shows on START are of any interest to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

In addition to Christine Baranski, Cush Jumbo as Lucca Quinn, Sarah Steele as Marissa Gold (Eli Gold's daughter) also came over from the Good Wife.

I love this show. I actually think the continued storyline is better than the Good Wife. Without the usual network restrictions on topic and language. It's as real as it gets, no sugar coating whatsoever.

Created by the same writers of the Good Wife, Robert and Michelle King, this superbly written drama is filled with captivating twists and turns, sardonic comedy and thoughtful, and sometimes head banging largess. The large and excellent cast will keep you on your toes throughout their brilliantly directed stories. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 - yes, he is on the show. Not  every episode, Be he is on there. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 @Shelbelle 

Yes, Diane's husband is in the show. How could I forget that handsome guy! His storyline in season 3 turns out to be ironically hysterical.

Valued Contributor

WAS VERY GOOD.VERY INTERESTING.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I noticed that The Good Fight starts tonight on CBS.  It was on CBS All Access previously I think.  Did anyone see this on CBS All Access?  Do you feel it's worth watching?  I'm not sure I want to start another series but loved The Good Wife if it's similar to that.

It takes off where good wife ended. Lots of same people minus julianne marqulies. I liked it, then again, there is nothing else on as of now

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how I missed this but I stumbled across it On Demand and have been hooked every since.  I did a marathon watch last weekend and watched it last night.

Good show good acting and well written script.

Valued Contributor

I'm currently struggling to get through Season 3  ~  I thought the first 2 seasons were pretty good. 

There's something off about this one though, and I don't really know what it is. 

I've signed up for All Access with a code for a free month, and it's about to expire. 

I just don't think All Access is worth the money ~ all sorts of problems with the site & app.