Honored Contributor

I finally watched Monday's show last night, and it was so good! I am enjoying this season a lot. Freddie is just so good in this role! 

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

The prom had me in tears. It was so sweet.

Now Lea has to move out-where to go???  Shaun isn't giving her much time. She's another one - leaves, comes back, whines Shaun isn't asking about HER issues, whine whine whine.

Carly needs to settle her own baggage; first she wants the intimacy, then, she doesn't, then assuming from Shaun's dopey smile at the end he has finally found the "sweet mystery of life".

I used to look at Freddie Highmore as really Shaun; now I see him as just an actor.

I was angry that Carly gave Shaun an ultimatum to drop Leah as a friend.  And at the very end of the show - Shaun wanted to see Carly and she couldn't bc she'd made other plans WITH HER FRIENDS and I'm yelling at the TV - "so it's okay for you to have friends but not Shaun"?   I like Leah much better for Shaun - understand she's really flaky but find her easygoing attitude much better for him.  

Honored Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

The prom had me in tears. It was so sweet.

Now Lea has to move out-where to go???  Shaun isn't giving her much time. She's another one - leaves, comes back, whines Shaun isn't asking about HER issues, whine whine whine.

Carly needs to settle her own baggage; first she wants the intimacy, then, she doesn't, then assuming from Shaun's dopey smile at the end he has finally found the "sweet mystery of life".

I used to look at Freddie Highmore as really Shaun; now I see him as just an actor.

I was angry that Carly gave Shaun an ultimatum to drop Leah as a friend.  And at the very end of the show - Shaun wanted to see Carly and she couldn't bc she'd made other plans WITH HER FRIENDS and I'm yelling at the TV - "so it's okay for you to have friends but not Shaun"?   I like Leah much better for Shaun - understand she's really flaky but find her easygoing attitude much better for him.  

While I like Carly, I just hope she doesn't hurt Shaun.....Leah is ok, she has her faults too, and she has also hurt him in the past. Did they say where she was moving to?It just seems like she was gone so quickly!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I don't recall it being said where Leah is going, but I do recall Shaun indicating it had to be done right away. He is the one pushing her out in his way of not always being anything but blunt. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On the 1-27-2020 show

What did you think???

I'm  not sure  if i liked it or hated   all the talk  and scenes with Shaun and his girl friend.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Shawn made sure the parade had a grand finale. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

This show is becoming all about back stories, exploring why the characters behave as they do. 

I don't care for Carley, the attraction between her and Shawn isn't believable and their whole sx thing is cringey.

Honored Contributor

Tired of those dopey looks at the ending from last week and this week.

I said somewhere earlier that I believed Freddie Highmore was Shaun; his acting skills are well done.

Now I just seem him as Freddie Highmore.  Somewhere Shaun has disappeared into being silly-like that outfit he was wearing at Carly's doorstep.

I don't mind Shaun having a relationship but I feel like the show is making fun of Shaun now, and not giving him enough to play the serious character he was before in the early episodes.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

If this show returns for another season, I will be surprised.  It is nothing like it was the first season, about medicine, now all about Shaun's s-x life, at which point I change the channel, so boring.  The medical parts of the episodes are good, what little there are, and is what I want to see, but as I have said before, eventually all medical series come down to personal relationships.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

I'm not sure i like how they are changing Shaun   from as a doctor 

and   now how they are all changing it.. into how he preforms in bed!...shm!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."