Honored Contributor

Do you suppose the pathologist is attracted to Shaun or just being kind?

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Do you suppose the pathologist is attracted to Shaun or just being kind?

She's been very patient and helpful to him during the transition period.

It's just a date, they won't be working together anymore now.

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain   I think she is just being kind.  Unfortunately this could really hurt him next season if she dumps him.

As far as Leah expecting the candy and flowers were for her, it was because the older doctor, (Shawn's mentor & friend, can't remember his name) told her last night that Shawn really like, liked her.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 I agree with you 100%. Don't care much for Leah and watching her reaction when Shaun left was priceless!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle I knew that too which is why I was so tickled with this story line!!! I recall when she played a new mom on E.R. who I *think* was bipolar. She was great. I've always liked her.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@occasionalrain   I think she is just being kind.  Unfortunately this could really hurt him next season if she dumps him.

As far as Leah expecting the candy and flowers were for her, it was because the older doctor, (Shawn's mentor & friend, can't remember his name) told her last night that Shawn really like, liked her.

Dr. Glassman

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Dr. Glassman

@grandma2pkmh @occasionalrain , Remember Leah already left Shawn once and he was depressed.  Shawn told Leah  when she came back that she abandoned him.  I'm surprised the candy and flowers weren't for her or Claire at the hospital who coached him on asking a girl out.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

I agree...kinda like a payback for her flaunting her boyfriends in front of   him....loved it!   lolWoman LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I loved that Shaun had the candy and flowers and walked right past Leah and asked the pathology doctor out ( she said yes making Shaun very happy and might I add she was very sweet to him). You know Leah was thinking Shaun would ask her, she stood there when he left with egg on her face ( I don’t like the character and wouldn’t be sad to see her go).

@Jordan2 

Oh, thank you! I didn't realize who she was!

Duh Chili LOL!!!

@ChiliPepper   She looked so different with her hair up that I didn't recognize her, but thought that she must be the pathologist.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor ...

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

So I have a question. In the promo Shaun looks to be in a bar, there is a man who is touching Shaun (Shaun doesn't like to be touched, I'm assuming this guy lands Shaun in the hospital). Is this the guy Leah has been seeing or someone else (I could see it being Leah's boyfriend because he doesn't really get Shaun's situation and probably gets annoyed with him).

@Jordan2   That person was wearing a wedding ring, so it can't be Lea's boyfriend.

I think Lea's boyfriend is a friend with benefits more than a serious relationship.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh