Honored Contributor

@RetRN  I know who I am. And I have posted an apology to the OP and requested that my post be removed. OK?

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

it's on tonight. I don't want to miss it, cause it's the finale (darn).

@Flatbush   I don't know why, but I had thought the finale was last week, so I missed the first fifteen minutes.  How was Sean given his job back, missed that also.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I loved that Shaun had the candy and flowers and walked right past Leah and asked the pathology doctor out ( she said yes making Shaun very happy and might I add she was very sweet to him). You know Leah was thinking Shaun would ask her, she stood there when he left with egg on her face ( I don’t like the character and wouldn’t be sad to see her go).

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@ECBG  I do apologize. I over reacted and I AM sorry. i am going to get my original post removed. Sigh. I don't know what got into me. Please accept my apology.

@Love my grandkids Certainly.   We all have off moments.   I absolutely have mine.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I loved that Shaun had the candy and flowers and walked right past Leah and asked the pathology doctor out ( she said yes making Shaun very happy and might I add she was very sweet to him). You know Leah was thinking Shaun would ask her, she stood there when he left with egg on her face ( I don’t like the character and wouldn’t be sad to see her go).

And the best part.....

Spoiler
He was so happy she said yes, that he turned around (to go back home?) started jumping w/joy down the street flower & candy in hand.  The girl still standing in the doorway w/her pj's on.837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor ...

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

Oh, thank you! I didn't realize who she was!

Duh Chili LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

FYI, do you all know that Debbie is played by Sheila Kelly, real life wife to Richard Schiff.  She was a regular on LA Law for a while. 

Honored Contributor

It 

Honored Contributor

It was a  great ending, all loose ends were tied up neatly in a pretty bow!! They are really trying to make Shaun much softer and not so wooden, I love the new Shaun!! He is really coming into his own.