Respected Contributor

New season premiere Monday, Nov. 2 10:00 pm EST

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

New season premiere Monday, Nov. 2 10:00 pm EST

@denisemb Thanks for posting! I am looking very forward to the new season!

Respected Contributor

That was pretty fast , considering late start to production. I love this show Freddy is great from a serial killer to doctor , he can sell anything. I just wonder who will fill the void for Dr. Heneredez , i think they killed him too early especially being a main character , and also the actress that played Shawn's love actress should have stayed on the show. I just started watching this year on Hulu , couldn 't wait to see each episode. And i am picky.

Respected Contributor

I can barely remember last season, so have to check out the last few episodes.  LOL

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

THANKS for letting us know 😊

Honored Contributor

I will be missing Dr Melendez, really liked him. I thought he had a great rapport with Claire.   I assume Leah will be sticking around, since she professed her love for Shaun in the season finale. 

Honored Contributor

@denisemb 

ThanksSmiley Happy

for letting us know it will return soon.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

My DVR is set to record it at all times, whenever it returns! I personally wasn't a fan when Dr. Melendez and Claire got romantic. Looking forward to new episodes.

Respected Contributor

The actress that played Carly , could have had a storyline this season and they dumped her , i have a feeling she will make it big with the right show, I read an interview where she stated she was dissapointed that a character of color wasn't represented more.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

The actress that played Carly , could have had a storyline this season and they dumped her , i have a feeling she will make it big with the right show, I read an interview where she stated she was dissapointed that a character of color wasn't represented more.

@MW in Iowa I liked her role. I like her better than the one he is with now-can't remember her name......It will be interesting to see where they take this this upcoming season.......