Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Do you suppose the pathologist is attracted to Shaun or just being kind?

@occasionalrain   I think she really respects him and is interested in him both as a person and as a brilliant medical doctor-they can relate intelligently.

I don't believe it was to just be kind-she would "get" him unlike Lea who seemed more amused by him because of her own self-centered expectations from him-expectations he can't live up to.

I just had to LOL when he ran off with the flowers and chocolates in his happiness that she said "Yes".  Especially since he had handed them to Claire when practicing earlier.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I loved that Shaun had the candy and flowers and walked right past Leah and asked the pathology doctor out ( she said yes making Shaun very happy and might I add she was very sweet to him). You know Leah was thinking Shaun would ask her, she stood there when he left with egg on her face ( I don’t like the character and wouldn’t be sad to see her go).

@Jordan2 

Oh, thank you! I didn't realize who she was!

Duh Chili LOL!!!

@ChiliPepper   She looked so different with her hair up that I didn't recognize her, but thought that she must be the pathologist.

I did not realize it was Carly, the pathologist until yesterday when I read an online summary, I thought it was Claire but thought she did look a little different. 

Honored Contributor

Just read that the star, Freddie, in 2014 got his Bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Arabic from Emmanuel College, Cambridge. He graduated with a double first, the British equivalent of first-class honors. 

Honored Contributor

Darn..i miss it already...how many days until it's back on.?...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Darn..i miss it already...how many days until it's back on.?...lol

@cowboy sam   Ugh.  Too many.  Probably September again.

At least there will be some spring returns such as "Killing Eve" and "Call the Midwife".

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I also think The Village looks like it will be a good show.