Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor is on tonight

@Tique wrote:

@mousiegirl   did you miss anything else? I certainly don't mind answering if you have a question or two.

@Tique    Thank you, but I did manage to see most of the show, but as usual, fall asleep at the end so am left wondering, lol.  Sometimes, falling asleep before the end of a Dateline or ID, I google the next day to see what happened.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Is Paige Spara (Leah) pregnant in RL?  There is nothing from her or online that says she is but I thought her face looks fuller.

@Cakers3  I didn't notice her looking any different last night than usual. I should qualify my reply and say she's not a favorite so not really focusing on the screen when she's on.

With that said going through this pregnancy is going to be tedious. I'm hoping they will end the season with Leah in her fourth or fifth month and when they return she will have either given birth or about to.

@Tique   I have a hard time with Lea, too. When there is a pregnancy, though, I always wonder if the actress is pg in real life.

I also hope the pregnancy isn't drawn out, either.  It means too much face time with Leah.

I'm sure the labor and delivery will be a whole episode unfortunately.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Monday April 5 is a rerun. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Monday April 5 is a rerun. 

@Shelbelle New shows not on again until April 26th, I believe! Or maybe its April 19th, but I know the next couple are reruns!

Respected Contributor

I think this show has pretty much run its course and has run out of ideas so of course they had to get the doctor's girlfriend pregnant. Pretty predictable....yawn!

Honored Contributor

New episode tonight.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I watched Blacklist, it was my favorite show until the second season with that pregnancy theme followed by a baby theme. Much as I enjoy James Spader, that doomed Blacklist for me and I stopped watching. 

Shows about pregnancy, babies, new moms..do not interest me in the slightest. So if Good Doctor continues baby focus, I'm out.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I watched Blacklist, it was my favorite show until the second season with that pregnancy theme followed by a baby theme. Much as I enjoy James Spader, that doomed Blacklist for me and I stopped watching. 

Shows about pregnancy, babies, new moms..do not interest me in the slightest. So if Good Doctor continues baby focus, I'm out.

Spoilers I read for tonite, are exactly that, baby themed !!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this most recent episode yet, but they should have never written in Leah getting pregnant! I wish they would go back and focus more on the unique cases, and just a little every now and then on their personal lives!!! Just enough to keep them interesting..... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I've already watched last night's show and my prediction that Leah's pregnancy would be tedious was on target. They are still trying to project a kinder softer image for her character while making Shaun look more and more insensitive and unreasonable. What they're actually doing is alienating a lot of their viewers. I'm one of them. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.