Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor is on tonight

For those who still watch:  New show tonight.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Interesting show last night. At least one thing I certainly wasn't expecting.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Interesting show last night. At least one thing I certainly wasn't expecting.

@Tique very interesting! Wonder what the outcome will be? Not on again for 2 weeks........

Honored Contributor

It was good, very different. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique  Good show, but how can the sugeons concentrate on what they are doing while discussing Seans love life, doubt this happens in real life, hope not.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Tique  Good show, but how can the sugeons concentrate on what they are doing while discussing Seans love life, doubt this happens in real life, hope not.

@mousiegirl   and if it's not his love life, it's some other conundrum like last night when he announced he thought he might have been participating in a fraud or what should he get Leah for her birthday or...well it's always something.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
"Tricky" was obnoxious but he had every right to tow her car. He could hae sued her for posting false reviews (meaning they would all be coming from one person). Learn your lesson Leah and do not take somebody's designated space.

I think I'll spit if I hear one more time how she "saved the hospital".  What an unrealistic storyline. 

Now a pregnancy.  It didn't surprise me at all since the show throws in everything to try and save what was once a terrific show.  I was actually waiting for that shoe to drop.

The young man with the spine issue-what a tender moment when he gave his first hug to Dr. Glassman.  The other storyline was meh.  Always amazing how good somebody can look after being in a coma for 10 years.  Not a fan of Elizabeth Mitchell anyway. 

So that's my gripe about The Good Doctor.  LOL

WARNING:  The above *SPOILER* has many complaints.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Like so many shows of late this one has gone down the road of self help. Soppy story lines and unrealistic nonsense. 

Overcoming one's fear and their roadblock to living "authenticly" with happiness  and fulfillment to follow.

Honored Contributor

New episode tonight. 

Honored Contributor

For those who miss Nicholas Gonzalez/Dr. Melendez he has joined the cast of the upcoming NBC drama La Brea as a series regular, according to Deadline.

Nicholas Gonzalez La Brea Cast