Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor is on tonight

@Tique   So true. Smiley Sad

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this episode! Very very good, and well done!!!!! Definitely one of the better episodes....

Honored Contributor

It was an interesting episode.  I hate that Shaun did not get the answer he was looking for.  I am a bit over the racial bias aspect though, mainly because I got hit with it on Chicago Med last week too.  It was interesting that the bias was coming from someone of the same race though.  

Honored Contributor

Claire has become insufferable. The whole racial bias issue was nonsense. Anyone whose tests appeared as this annoying woman's did would have been met with the same scepticism.

Respected Contributor

The thought of s*x with Shaun Murphy makes my skin crawl.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

I hope no one berates me for this but I found the pregnancy story to be a bit creepy, just hard to accept it. 

I won't berate you; I agree with you. 

This seems like "the kitchen sink" school of writing; is there anything they WON'T do for ratings?

Esteemed Contributor

I think the show has lost its way.   Last night's show was ok but nothing special.  I don't feel any empathy for the characters or many of the patients.  As a medical drama, little sense of reality and poor medical consulting. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle 

It has been in the news in the past in real life.

Oh, I know there was a real life story like this years ago, but I still found it creepy to see what appeared to be a man in the bed being told he is pregnant !!!

Honored Contributor

I'm curious if anyone else felt this way after watching this week's show. For me it was a bit contrived like they were intentionally trying to raise Leah's likeability quotient. You've got to like her now. She saved the hospital $2 MM. 

Did it work on you? That would be a "nay" for me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I thought that too. They tried last week as well with the way she responded to Shaun's crush.

I thought leaking the patient's cancer deception was unethical and exposed the hospital to a law suit. It involved his medical information and revealing it was illegal.