Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor is on tonight

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

He was also on Scandal.  He played the DA & Bonnie's lover.

@Mz iMac That's right! I knew I had seen him more recently than on ******/Tuck........Although that is where I first remembered him from....

@CANDLEQUEEN   it's not totally right. @Mz iMac   he did play the lover but it was on How To Get Away With Murder, not Scandal.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique  Thank you for correcting me.

doh.gifSheesh!!!!!  I'm just $crewing up all over the place w/names.doh.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@occasionalrain   Interesting.  I think the opposite. 

Both women certainly brought their past issues to the table but I think Claire's situation helped her to be more empathetic while Morgan needed a wake-up call.

Morgan had more tools at her disposal but she did have the sense of always competing with the artist parents and sister.

Claire was basically on her own but managed to work through her issues with what she had, which seemed very little.

I think Claire's storyline has become boring esp. with Dr. Melendez gone.

I see more growth with Morgan now.

@Cakers3   I agree with your entire statement but am focusing on the part I "bolded". Morgan is even more stunted and afraid of intimacy than I thought. We saw that last night. In the scene with her, Parks, and Andrews, why would she even insinuate that Parks might not be up to performing a surgery? That was clearly below the belt and unacceptable. At least she realized it and tried to make amends in a Morgan type way. After they worked that out I loved him driving off leaving her to walk in the rain.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Both women certainly brought their past issues to the table but I think Claire's situation helped her to be more empathetic while Morgan needed a wake-up call.

Morgan had more tools at her disposal but she did have the sense of always competing with the artist parents and sister.

Claire was basically on her own but managed to work through her issues with what she had, which seemed very little.

@Cakers3   I agree with your entire statement but am focusing on the part I "bolded". Morgan is even more stunted and afraid of intimacy than I thought. We saw that last night. In the scene with her, Parks, and Andrews, why would she even insinuate that Parks might not be up to performing a surgery? That was clearly below the belt and unacceptable. At least she realized it and tried to make amends in a Morgan type way. After they worked that out I loved him driving off leaving her to walk in the rain.

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tique   I knew he was going to drive off.  LOL  She had called Uber, though.

Being able to apologize brings her up to a good level.

I wasn't thrilled with the storyline with Claire and her father; it gets overused.

The dancing couple-just wow! So delicate.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

I wasn't thrilled with the storyline with Claire and her father; it gets overused.

@Cakers3   Was the girl's leg amputated?  I fell asleep.  I enjoyed the dance scene, beautiful to watch.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3   Was the girl's leg amputated?  I fell asleep.  I enjoyed the dance scene, beautiful to watch.

Yes it was amputated, and she broke off her relationship with the dance partner. If you missed anything else you can read an online summary. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   Yes it was amputated.  She broke off with her partner, too.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   did you miss anything else? I certainly don't mind answering if you have a question or two.

Honored Contributor

Is Paige Spara (Leah) pregnant in RL?  There is nothing from her or online that says she is but I thought her face looks fuller.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Is Paige Spara (Leah) pregnant in RL?  There is nothing from her or online that says she is but I thought her face looks fuller.

@Cakers3  I didn't notice her looking any different last night than usual. I should qualify my reply and say she's not a favorite so not really focusing on the screen when she's on.

With that said going through this pregnancy is going to be tedious. I'm hoping they will end the season with Leah in her fourth or fifth month and when they return she will have either given birth or about to.