Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor Last Night

@cowboy sam wrote:

@VaBelle35

Now..she needs to  remember  to rinse out her cup and put it on top rack in dishwasher  per

his wishes...lol!

Ha!  Yes.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I laugh out loud at this show, sometimes it is funny, I really enjoy it and can't wait to watch it each week.....Sometimes Shaun is so funny, and he plays that role to perfection!!!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love this show.  

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam. I love the show and the writing is still quite good. I think, as regimented as he is, he's really trying to move a teeny tiny bit (as much as he can) out of his comfort zone. Very, very hard for him. I as you, hope he doesn't get too hurt and stressed out about anything. Watching him, I really get lost into his character. He's been portraying it from day one soooo well! I really didn't like Lea but maybe that will change.

I love Richard Schiff (Dr. Glassman) as an actor. He's great in his role. I like the chemistry between him and Debbi (his wife in real life) maybe that's why. I also, always look forward to watching the next episode. 

IMO, the quality of shows is dwindling and this is a superior show than most.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, Debbie is Dr Glassman's real life wife, Sheila Kelly!!

Wow! Very interesting! Also I wonder what happened to Dr. Melendez's ex fiance? Wasn't she the hospital's lawyer? I finally saw last night's episode and really liked it.....  

@CANDLEQUEEN

the fiancee just disappeared - no mention at all - at least the other male doctor was sent to another hospital after his scuffle from last season

the producers must have a all the number of actors from Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce on speedial - Lisa Edelman replaced Beau Garrett (Dr Melendex's ex financee) A fan of Lisa from the series House.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille

This is the only show that holds my intrest and keeps  me wanting more!

Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Lisa Edelstein has been on so many different shows and movies, I like her too. I also noticed on Chi Med, some new characters, and old ones just went poofed!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky@Yahooey@CANDLEQUEEN@VaBelle35@Shelbelle@Coquille@ScarletDove@arrabella

Happy... that we all enjoy this show!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@cowboy sam. I love the show and the writing is still quite good. I think, as regimented as he is, he's really trying to move a teeny tiny bit (as much as he can) out of his comfort zone. Very, very hard for him. I as you, hope he doesn't get too hurt and stressed out about anything. Watching him, I really get lost into his character. He's been portraying it from day one soooo well! I really didn't like Lea but maybe that will change.

I love Richard Schiff (Dr. Glassman) as an actor. He's great in his role. I like the chemistry between him and Debbi (his wife in real life) maybe that's why. I also, always look forward to watching the next episode. 

@Coquille  Well said, I totally agree!  Shaun's character touches my heart!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Coquille  Well said, I totally agree!  Shaun's character touches my heart!

@ScarletDove. So well said, and I agree 100%...Leah is growing on me slowly.....