Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 No consequences for Jerome given the nature of this show. I think he and Dr. Asher have zero chemistry and make a ridiculous couple. Just a pairing that doesn't work IMO.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Actually, I quite enjoyed the episode.  The stories displayed the challenging demands of the medical profession and the desire of staff to create personal time. 

The fact that many of them suffered from a drug experience allowed them to express cooped-up feelings.  The ending of each little story showed how they tried to resolve their relationship challenges. 

I actually thought the writers did a great job bringing a personal touch to the busy hospital experiences.  It is touching to see how the  former president and Sean have moved towards a new level of respect of expertise towards each other.

Each person has a different perspective on what is "dumb" versus what in my opinion, was sweetly clever and sentimental.

@FancyPhillyshopper Glad I am not the only one, that rather enjoyed the episode-it was kind of nice seeing them all with their guards down...

Honored Contributor

I began to watch this last night, but either fell asleep or changed the channel during commercial and forgot to go back, that says somethihg.  I wonder why s-x has to be mentioned in every single episode, the guy is obsessed, but maybe that is how most young men are, lol.

I wonder what became of the woman in the iron lung.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I began to watch this last night, but either fell asleep or changed the channel during commercial and forgot to go back, that says somethihg.  I wonder why s-x has to be mentioned in every single episode, the guy is obsessed, but maybe that is how most young men are, lol.

@mousiegirl   They fixed her spine so that she could now wear a small device on her chest that functioned like a ventilator.  She was sitting up in the hospital bed and would be able to now move around in a wheelchair.

The degneration of her spine was causing problems with her lungs so that  the iron lung was not helping anymore; so they inserted medical "cement" to fix her spine.

I think I summarized it correctly but suffice to say she is out of the iron lung and expected to live much longer.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Lea fixed the iron lung.

Is there anything Lea cannot do???

A reality show with Lea and Shaun-can't wait.  NOT.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl   They fixed her spine so that she could now wear a small device on her chest that functioned like a ventilator.  She was sitting up in the hospital bed and would be able to now move around in a wheelchair.

The degneration of her spine was causing problems with her lungs so that  the iron lung was not helping anymore; so they inserted medical "cement" to fix her spine.

I think I summarized it correctly but suffice to say she is out of the iron lung and expected to live much longer.

@Cakers3   Thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It looks like her niece will be hangiing around for a while for the Shaun and Leah show on TV!!

Honored Contributor

Call me crazy, but I didnt see what Dr Glassman did to make the 2 ladies so upset with him, they asked for his advice and for his money as an investor, and he was willing. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

They didn't want his advice or his money. They just wanted his endorsement, his name  associated with their product.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor 4/11

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Shelbelle 

They didn't want his advice or his money. They just wanted his endorsement, his name  associated with their product.

Well they got more than they asked for, and should have valued his opinion, if they wanted his endorsement