Honored Contributor

This was the dumbest, stupidest, lamest episode ever. I watched until the end and it just got worse. Were all the good writers on vacation? Whoever thought up this story should take a long leave of absence.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope its not more of the personal life of Leah and Shawn.......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN None of their sex life thank goodness but the stupidity IMO ranks 15 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN None of their sex life thank goodness but the stupidity IMO ranks 15 on a scale of 1 to 10.

@Love my grandkids Wow. Can't wait to see this one then!

Respected Contributor

I agree!  Going downhill fast!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I did not enjoy it either!!! So, now will Andrews and Lim become a couple??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle I hope not, that's so obvious but the writing is so dull they probably will couple up. 

I like Asher a whole lot but his new relationship with the nurse (forget his name) is so fake. They just don't seem to work as a couple. Both trying too hard. Boring.

And Lea's "performance" in this latest episode made me dislike her even more and I didn't think that was possible.

Oh well I will likely watch to the bitter end just to see what happens.

I do like the pairing of Dr. Morgan Reznik and Dr. Park. I think they make a good couple. He brings out her good side.

Honored Contributor

Totally agree about Reznick and Park, good pairing. She lets her guard down around him. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Glassman was a brain surgeon, now it seems he is operating on all body parts. 

Respected Contributor

Actually, I quite enjoyed the episode.  The stories displayed the challenging demands of the medical profession and the desire of staff to create personal time. 

The fact that many of them suffered from a drug experience allowed them to express cooped-up feelings.  The ending of each little story showed how they tried to resolve their relationship challenges. 

I actually thought the writers did a great job bringing a personal touch to the busy hospital experiences.  It is touching to see how the  former president and Sean have moved towards a new level of respect of expertise towards each other.

Each person has a different perspective on what is "dumb" versus what in my opinion, was sweetly clever and sentimental.