Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this movie, it stars Julianne Moore, Alicia Vikander, Timothy Hutton, Janelle Monae, Lorraine Toussant, Bette Midler, etc. If you watched Mrs. America's and enjoyed it, this takes a more in depth look at Gloria Steinem.The movie is based on Steinem's autobiography. The Glorias depicts Steinem's life thus far from her early years spent in India to her key role in the women's liberation movement and beyond. It is done very uniquely, there are four Glorias representing different stages of her life. What is unique is the Glorias interact with one another. There is a cameo at the end, someone you'll know. I thought the acting was superb it was excellent and well worth your time.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Glorias On Amazon Prime

Thanks for the heads up.  I may add it to my waitlist.  The only thing I remember clearly about Gloria Steinem was her working undercover as a Playboy bunny at one of  Hefners night clubs.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

@Jordan2   Thanks for the recommendation.  Plan to check this one out.

Honored Contributor

I'm bumping up this too, I don't think anyone saw it. If your looking to watch something, I think this worthy of your time.