Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone watched this new series? I watched the first episode and found it to be uninspiring. First, Heather is learning but she doesn't have the designer gene. After viewing the first house that costs $2,150,000 in Silverlake, CA , it didn't have the Christina touch. It made me realize that Tarek was not the driving force behind their empire. The house is still not sold. It was really blah. 

Respected Contributor

I watched it. Won't watch again. Don't care for their personalities. He is getting old with his constant " too much money" but then he says ok. Not impressed

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching and it is OK, but not as good as Flip or Flop.  Too much lovey, dovey stuff between them and not enough about the design and decor.  It is surprising the first house has not sold yet.  Most comments on Facebook are not favorable.

Trusted Contributor

I was flipping the channels and watched a few minutes. She is even more annoying than Christina. 

Respected Contributor

@elated This flipping show is a flop. Neither of the two El Moussas have an endearing personality. In fact, Tarek has always come across as a controlling jerk. I will not be watching any other episodes.

Honored Contributor

I have only watched one episode, and I wasn't that impressed. I figure maybe I need to give it some time. She doesn't bother me, but you can tell she definitely is not a decorator...I have always liked Tarek, so I will give it some more time.

Off subject, I do enjoy Christina in the Country and Christine on the Coast! Love her designs.... 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  - I like both of Christina's shows too!  Agree about Heather - she is not a designer.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated Heather if gorgeous, but her laugh is a turn off. Watched the first show only. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Won't be watching. Can't stand either of them. Tarek is an OBNOXIOUS JERK, and she is CLUELESS.

Esteemed Contributor

Another show with a  thin , tall, blonde woman  with cleavage and  her husband . This format is so stale .