Trusted Contributor

I tried to watch, but her voice and laugh are worse than Christina's. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Fliping El Moussas

[ Edited ]

I’m behind in watching Christina’s new show, but have said in the past how much I like her Coast show.

I do recall some sort comment Tarek made about how much more successful his new wife (then girlfriend) was vs Christina, so I’m a little surprised that she would lower herself to just be a designer.

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy I read this.  I always thought Christina was the driving force behind their success.  I dont care for this wife.

Respected Contributor

I haven't caught it and not very interested either- A poor duplication of the original F or F- I guess that was the best they could think of for these 2! 🤣 

Honored Contributor

I did not watch, not interested.   Another husband wife team...she spends to much, he goes along...just like his first show with his ex wife...and just not a fan of either one of them.

Most HGTV shows do not interest me,  I am tired of the husband/wife teams, then they bring in the kids and talk about their home life, again not interested.

I miss the days of the fun design shows, inexpensive and the expensive ones.  The show with Sara...can't think of her last name, were just beautiful  and several others, it's just been so long I cannot remember the names.

Rock the block - ugh, not interested in that one at all.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  I like Rock the Block. I like the different ideas the teams have decorating the same area. Interesting

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs  I like Rock the Block. I like the different ideas the teams have decorating the same area. Interesting

@Janey2 

Rock the Block is one of my favorite shows and this is my fourth season watching. The two guys who have a show called Luxe for Less are both annoying as heck in my view. As are the married team from Renovation Island that are competing. Her design choice earlier this week was just stupid. Really you put a fire place in the french doors and block the view. I am not a designer and I knew that was a loosing proposition. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watch several shows on HGTV and I guess that I am the odd person on Flipping El Moussas. Yes, her voice is annoying and the lovey dovey ****** grows old quickly, but I do like her design choices, and I have enjoyed both episodes that I have watched. 

As for his first wife Christina. I am a big fan of Christina on the Coast but I am not a fan of Christina in the Country at all. One of the reasons being that husband number three adds nothing to the show, so I am not sure why he is always in a scene being useless. Secondly the price point for design is just not something that I can relate to. I think the first kitchen/den area that they remodeled had a $200,000 price tag. One of the episodes was very sad when the homeowner died before the completed the remodel. I currently do not plan on watching the second season. 

Respected Contributor

@icezeus @Agree with everything you stated. I stopped watching Renovation Island. They annoy the heck out of me. He makes faces at her all during the show. He (fakes) not wanting to do what she asks then does it anyway. I find them a little strange to tell you the truth. Never watched Luxe for Less, it never appealed to me. Surprisingly I like what Farmhouse Fixer designers are doing. I like watching their show although what they design on the show is very far from my taste. They are proving they can design outside their comfort zone.

Respected Contributor

I much prefer Christina to Heather.  Heather talks like a baby and I do prefer Christina's design sense.

As far as Tarek's taste in women, they look close enough to be twins.

I'm always in for Rock the Block.  Wish Mike & Egypt were in it again this time.  I've become a fan of theirs.  They seem like such a nice couple.  I also love Dave & Jenna of Fixer to Fabulous. Cat Very Happy