Super Contributor

Re: The Flip or Flop couple has split! :(

If they are already other people, you know they had other people on the back burner while still married! 

Respected Contributor

It's on HGTV right now.  I was curious if the contractor in the show was the one Christina is now dating.  It's not, BUT.... I did read that the guy she's now dating was at the house when the suicide attempt (if that's what it was) happened.  I wonder if Tarek caught them.  Why do people do this? 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Looks like it's official - Tarek filed for divorce.  I don't see how the show can have the same quality with regard to their relationship, now that they are going to be divorced. 

Trusted Contributor

From what I read they have a contract to expire this year, and then the show will be cancelled.  Always liked him, didn't care for her.  She sure loved to bat her long false eyelashes lol.

Respected Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Looks like it's official - Tarek filed for divorce.  I don't see how the show can have the same quality with regard to their relationship, now that they are going to be divorced. 

Maybe see less of her and only bring her in to show off her designs....to be honest...I think he can go it without her and still be a success...he did several shows without much presence from her during the pregnancy.  

Contributor

I like the show. I hate to see it come to an end. Hope they can work things out!

Honored Contributor

I would like to see the show continue with just Tarek, I think he could do it as well, and it is too bad about the divorce, but apparently he was the one to file, they showed pics of both of them-not together with the kids over Christmas, the little boy is only 1 yrs old, he will never remember his parents married......I think the little girl is 6 yrs old.  

Honored Contributor

I use to watch their show. That's a shame.

Honored Contributor

Aww so sorry to hear of their impending divorce. I always they looked like they were crazy about each other! I think Christina has all the decorating style of the two. Tarek is cheap. The other poster said that  "all she does is bat those eyelashes"? Really? Just because she is pretty? No, I see her with the brains of the two. Still sorry that they may not be doing their show anymore. It was the only good fix-it show on the air right now. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I read the Tarek is not interested in continuing to do the show but she is - so if it goes on with just one of them , it will be Christine and a contractor. I think , in general, people don't really like her though. Same show with a different couple would be good, and maybe a different city than LA. I think people could relate better to a midwest city like St Louis.