Honored Contributor

The Flight Attendant Season 2

If anyone is interested the first two episodes of the show are now available on HBOMAX. 

Respected Contributor

Re: The Flight Attendant Season 2

DH and I watched them the other night. We can't wait for the next episode. 

Honored Contributor

I'm watching season 1.  I watched 2 episodes when it was first on but it fell off my radar and didn't complete season 1.  I didn't love it then, I love it now.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2
Thank you! I understand Sharon Stone will be on the new season...I loved the book too.
Honored Contributor

I ended up stopping at episode 6 on season one.  I felt like this could have and should have been wrapped up in one season.  She started to get on my nerves.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I watched the latest episode today, the actress playing Cassie's mother sounded and looked familiar. It was bothering me, I couldn't place her, I looked it up and it was Sharon Stone. She seemed very different to me, she was very good in the role. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’m still loving this season and will look forward to watching each week. Feel like Zosia’s part is larger this season? I’m saying this now - I think she’ll get the job LOL. Kaley does a great job as the scatterbrain (would the CIA really use people like her?) but sometimes she’s a bit much.