Honored Contributor

Re: The Flight Attendant HBO MAX

The beautiful FBI Agent is Merle Dandridge, from Greenleaf......Also T. R. Knight from Grey's Anatomy as her brother, I recognize.....

Valued Contributor

Wish there was a way to watch other episodes, besides episode 1, on the TV! I don't want to watch on my phone and don't have a tablet. This makes no sense to me that there is no other way to watch on TV.

Honored Contributor

Somehow I missed that the first episode was going to be on tv and, yesterday, I was cruising around the guide and happened to see that it was airing on TBS, so I recorded it.   

I was hoping it would come up, also, on HBO.  I hate that you pay all this money for Premium cable and then you have to go to further lengths to get some of their content.

Honored Contributor

I have HBO, but not MAX. I did see that PLEX is showing this series and I'll be watching it starting this evening.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Somehow I missed that the first episode was going to be on tv and, yesterday, I was cruising around the guide and happened to see that it was airing on TBS, so I recorded it.   

I was hoping it would come up, also, on HBO.  I hate that you pay all this money for Premium cable and then you have to go to further lengths to get some of their content.

Absolutely agree!! I pay a fortune for cable including HBO, Showtime and Starz. Please don't tell me I have to go through hoops to see anything that should be included in those subscriptions.................sheesh.

Honored Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Absolutely agree!! I pay a fortune for cable including HBO, Showtime and Starz. Please don't tell me I have to go through hoops to see anything that should be included in those subscriptions.................sheesh.

@candyagain Thats what I have as well, HBO, Starz and Showtime and I was able to watch it Sat Night!

Valued Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

Wish there was a way to watch other episodes, besides episode 1, on the TV! I don't want to watch on my phone and don't have a tablet. This makes no sense to me that there is no other way to watch on TV.

HBO MAX is available via the Amazon Firestick ~ I guess they're still working on the contracts for Roku. It's kind of unbelievable that they launched this new venture without Roku or Firestick. 

I did read the book ~ and started to watch the first episode. I'm going to give it another chance after reading the posts here. 

As with The Undoing (different title for the book), I can't remember what happens or happened. I actually didn't even realize that I had read You Should Have Known until I checked my Goodreads page ~ at least the cover of the book did look familiar. whew

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@candyagain Thats what I have as well, HBO, Starz and Showtime and I was able to watch it Sat Night!

Yes, I was able to watch it On Demand last night but the first episode was the only one available. It's been offered on some other cable channels but don't know if that will continue.

I notice that CBS has been showing its All Access series Star Trek Discovery on the regular prime tme channel. Heard that the ratings were low, maybe streaming isn't for all of us.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I have HBO, but not MAX. I did see that PLEX is showing this series and I'll be watching it starting this evening.

@ID2 if you have HBO, you get HBO Max included with the cost of HBO.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2 if you have HBO, you get HBO Max included with the cost of HBO.

The only thing that gets in the way of that is finding a streaming device that has HBO Max.   What sukks is that I have two streamers (Tivo & Roku), yet neither of those has it so, short of watching it on my laptop or my phone (argh - I'm already almost blind!), I would have to purchase another streaming device.     

I don't know why it has to be so elusive.    I cannot help but wonder if, shortly down the road, they will put the episodes on the HBO channels.  It makes sense to me, but then I'm not in charge of anything.  Smiley Very Happy