Honored Contributor

Re: The Flight Attendant HBO MAX

I ordered HBO Max for a month yesterday, so I can watch WW84 on Christmas Day.

Binge watched several episodes of The Flight Attendant last night. I'm addicted to it, such a good show. Will watch more tonight.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Regular Contributor

I really enjoyed this series!
I hope there is a season two.

I thought Kelly Cuoco was excellent in this.

Super Contributor

I really enjoyed the series but felt letdown with the ending.  Maybe I was missing something.  I too thought Kelly Cuoco was excellent!

Update on HBO Max on Xfinity - Xfinity now has the app so anyone who has Xfinity HBO can get Max using the Xfinity remote to sign up rather than using the app on the TV through the TV remote.

Honored Contributor

Finished the whole series last night. Crazy twists and turns, it's a fun escape from life these days.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

I really enjoyed the series but felt letdown with the ending.  Maybe I was missing something.  I too thought Kelly Cuoco was excellent!

Update on HBO Max on Xfinity - Xfinity now has the app so anyone who has Xfinity HBO can get Max using the Xfinity remote to sign up rather than using the app on the TV through the TV remote.

I agree about the ending , it was good , i don't know what i was wanting though.

Respected Contributor

I liked it was shot in New York , i may be wrong but i think it was shot last summer , i remember seeing pictures of Kaley filming scenes , that would be after Covid , correct me if i am wrong.

Trusted Contributor

I really liked this series.  I did see Rosie Perez on something saying she came down with Covid last February in Thailand and it was very early and no one knew much about it and she was very sick.

Honored Contributor

The show was renewed for a second season.