Respected Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

I finally gave up on this show two weeks ago.  I guess I'll tune in tomorrow just to see who did it.   Or maybe come here late and read about it.   We'll see.   

Esteemed Contributor

@wildflowers wrote:

@ Daisy ...I'm sure that there have been other green walls througout this series.

Okay, back to the green room to continue on with my investigation! Woman Very Happy

@wildflowers  Did you find another ugly green-painted wall/room? Besides the wall I noticed at Loni's house?

When they were looking in the storage locker, Maya seemed to glance at some trophies. Did you happen to notice what they were for?

Respected Contributor

@NickNack ...These forums can be wonky at times and I encountered some strange things also this past week!

@ Daisy ....I do remember images of some trophies in Jessica's storage area but they weren't clear to me and the scene focused mainly on the camera/video setup.

Looking forward to the big finale tonight!

Esteemed Contributor

@wildflowers wrote:

I do remember images of some trophies in Jessica's storage area but they weren't clear to me and the scene focused mainly on the camera/video setup.

@wildflowers  

Okay, thanks. It probably wasn't a clue anyway.

I take it you didn't find another ugly green wall/room?

I'm hoping I had found two major clues -- the green wall at Loni's house -- and, as I mentioned, the brief scene I saw in the promo video for tonight.

Loni had resigned, but Maya went to her house for something. Loni might not be Jessica's killer, but she could have been involved with something else. We'll soon find out.

I read this theory somewhere online -- The security guard killed Jessica hoping that would cause Maya to come back. I saw someone in uniform walk quickly past the camera when they were showing the beach scene where Jessica had been killed, but I couldn't tell if it was him or not. If he killed Jessica, that would be a disappointing ending.

Respected Contributor

@ Daisy ...My investigation is over!...I"m exhausted!...loI

I am now leaving it up to the Pros and eagerly anticipating tonight's episode where we will have all of our questions and theories answered and they better cover all of them after all that they have put us through!...lol

It will be very interesting to see how everything is tied together and who and why!

Esteemed Contributor

@wildflowers wrote:

@ Daisy ...My investigation is over!...I"m exhausted!...loI

@wildflowers   I take it that's a "no". Sorry I sent you on a wild goose chase looking for another ugly green wall/office. lol

As I said before, there were too many suspicious characters, and too many red-herrings. We could come up with many different theories concerning the murders. That's the one thing I didn't like about this show. I still enjoyed it though.

Honored Contributor

Well, interesting ending, nothing startling for me, moving on, lol.

Honored Contributor

I'm satisfied with the ending.  It made sense to me, and I wanted something that made sense.

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
What greater gift than the love of a cat.--Charles Dickens

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was disappointed in the ending and thought it was a mess the way they tried to tie everything together!...I think that they must have confused themselves along the way!...lol

Enjoyed sharing with everyone here! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

Well...that was a waste of my viewing time!