Honored Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

I wasn't at all surprised that Gabe killed Jessica, but I was very surprised that Sevvy killed Gabe's mother and her friend. I didn't want Sevvy to be a murderer, so I am disappointed in the ending......

I really wish this was coming back with a New Storyline, I really liked the characters, and looked forward to watching this every week...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

IMO Julianne would have been the only other person who made sense.  I don't understand why Sevy signed everything over to Julianne though.  I would think he would have put most of it in a trust for his children.

@NickNack ...Remember when Sevvy took off in his private plane and then was forced to return and was arrested by the authorities...Julianne visited him in jail and Sevvy asked a favor of her...He wanted her to get in touch with a friend, a basketball star (Vick) and ask him to post bail for Sevvy...Being the manipulator that she was, she wouldn't do it unless he signed papers making her a controlling partner of the trust.

@MyShadowLove   I don't remember that.  Why didn't he just ask his attorney to contact his friend?

@NickNack....I'm sorry it took me a while to reply back to you...I haven't been logged on for a few days and just saw your notification now.

I thought the same thing as you and also Sevvy was certainly able to post bail for himself....However, Sevvy felt that having someone of Vick's reputation post bail for him would impress the Judge more in his favor...Julianne was quite close to Vick (she had an affair with him) so she had more influence on him also.

I'm going to miss this show along with many others.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

IMO Julianne would have been the only other person who made sense.  I don't understand why Sevy signed everything over to Julianne though.  I would think he would have put most of it in a trust for his children.

@NickNack ...Remember when Sevvy took off in his private plane and then was forced to return and was arrested by the authorities...Julianne visited him in jail and Sevvy asked a favor of her...He wanted her to get in touch with a friend, a basketball star (Vick) and ask him to post bail for Sevvy...Being the manipulator that she was, she wouldn't do it unless he signed papers making her a controlling partner of the trust.

@MyShadowLove   I don't remember that.  Why didn't he just ask his attorney to contact his friend?

@NickNack....I'm sorry it took me a while to reply back to you...I haven't been logged on for a few days and just saw your notification now.

I thought the same thing as you and also Sevvy was certainly able to post bail for himself....However, Sevvy felt that having someone of Vick's reputation post bail for him would impress the Judge more in his favor...Julianne was quite close to Vick (she had an affair with him) so she had more influence on him also.

I'm going to miss this show along with many others!

@MyShadowLove   I finally remembered that conversation with Sevy and Julianne in jail.  I had forgotten all of the details though.  Thank you for refreshing my memory.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau