Honored Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

I don't think anyone on the prosecution team is involved in the murder.  There has to be a connection to Sevy and Jessica for someone to commit murder.  It doesn't make any sense that someone for the prosecution would do it.  They didn't know Sevy and Jessica personally or have a reason to kill her.  I will be very disappointed if the murder doesn't come together in a way that makes sense.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower

I would love for all of us to have an "Aha Moment" before Monday night's episode and to find that we have nailed it!

I thought my "green wall" observation (Loni's wall at her new house -- and the green wall in the unedited video) was an "Aha Moment".  LOL

@Daisy Sunflower ...LOL...Yes, it's fun when we each have our little "Aha Moments"....I'm just looking for my big "Aha Moment" and want it to come before Monday night's finale!...LOL

Did you notice at the end of last week's episode, in the scene with Sevvy & Ezra in their hotel room in Las Vegas, and all of a sudden Ezra had his "Aha Moment" and said quietly..."Oh my God, you actually may be innocent."...Ezra also never felt that Sevvy was innocent but he has now had a sudden realization and I'm anxious to see what it is.

There are so many questions to be answered in this case and they have only one hour to give us all of the answers!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I don't think anyone on the prosecution team is involved in the murder. There has to be a connection to Sevy and Jessica for someone to commit murder.  It doesn't make any sense that someone for the prosecution would do it.  They didn't know Sevy and Jessica personally or have a reason to kill her.  I will be very disappointed if the murder doesn't come together in a way that makes sense.

@NickNack ...I agree!...The finale episode had better be well done and answer all of the questions that we have had!...I don't want to see them pull a surprise character on us like they did with Maya's stalker.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove   @Daisy Sunflower   I haven't read any of Marcia Clark's books.  Do they come together well at the end (if you've read them)?

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@MyShadowLove   @Daisy Sunflower   I haven't read any of Marcia Clark's books.  Do they come together well at the end (if you've read them)?

@NickNack ...I haven't read any of her books either but, after watching this series,  I may just go to Barnes & Noble and pick one up for a good Summer read.

Esteemed Contributor

There's a promo for the last episode on youtube. Near the beginning, Maya has a surprised look on her face. She's either talking with someone or is looking at something.

To me, it looks like the inside of Loni's house. The curtains are blurry, but it looks like the curtain rod she has in her house. From where Maya is standing, it looks like the wall isn't that ugly geen color anymore -- it's now white -- and there are pics on the wall. If Loni was the one who was looking at the unedited version, it doesn't mean she killed Jessica -- she could have been involved with something else that was going on.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

There's a promo for the last episode on youtube. Near the beginning, Maya has a surprised look on her face. She's either talking with someone or is looking at something.

To me, it looks like the inside of Loni's house. The curtains are blurry, but it looks like the curtain rod she has in her house. From where Maya is standing, it looks like the wall isn't that ugly geen color anymore -- it's now white -- and there are pics on the wall. If Loni was the one who was looking at the unedited version, it doesn't mean she killed Jessica -- she could have been involved with something else that was going on.

This thread is going bonkers.  Yesterday it told me twice there was a new post, and this was it.  It said something like 5:30 the first time and 7:30 the second time.  This morning it said this was posted at 8:26 p.m.  It's never even been edited.  Strange.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I finally gave up on this show two weeks ago.  I guess I'll tune in tomorrow just to see who did it.   Or maybe come here late and read about it.   We'll see.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack ...These forums can be wonky at times and I encountered some strange things also this past week!

@Daisy Sunflower ....I do remember images of some trophies in Jessica's storage area but they weren't clear to me and the scene focused mainly on the camera/video setup.

Looking forward to the big finale tonight!