Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,146
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

 

@wildflowers 

 

I hadn't noticed any walls that were that shade of ugly green except at Loni's house and the wall in the unedited video. It was just something I had noticed and thought I'd mention it. You never know what's a clue and what isn't.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,146
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)


@wildflowers wrote:

 

@ Daisy

 

I would love for all of us to have an "Aha Moment" before Monday night's episode and to find that we have nailed it!

 


I thought my "green wall" observation (Loni's wall at her new house -- and the green wall in the unedited video) was an "Aha Moment".  LOL

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,014
Registered: ‎01-05-2015

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

[ Edited ]

 

 

Oops!  Double Post!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,519
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

I don't think anyone on the prosecution team is involved in the murder.  There has to be a connection to Sevy and Jessica for someone to commit murder.  It doesn't make any sense that someone for the prosecution would do it.  They didn't know Sevy and Jessica personally or have a reason to kill her.  I will be very disappointed if the murder doesn't come together in a way that makes sense.

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
What greater gift than the love of a cat.--Charles Dickens





Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,014
Registered: ‎01-05-2015

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

 

 

 


@ Daisy wrote:

@wildflowers wrote:

 

@ Daisy

 

I would love for all of us to have an "Aha Moment" before Monday night's episode and to find that we have nailed it!

 


I thought my "green wall" observation (Loni's wall at her new house -- and the green wall in the unedited video) was an "Aha Moment".  LOL

 

 

@ Daisy ...LOL...Yes, it's fun when we each have our little "Aha Moments"....I'm just looking for my big "Aha Moment" and want it to come before Monday night's finale!...LOL

 

Did you notice at the end of last week's episode, in the scene with Sevvy & Ezra in their hotel room in Las Vegas, and all of a sudden Ezra had his "Aha Moment" and said quietly..."Oh my God, you actually may be innocent."...Ezra also never felt that Sevvy was innocent but he has now had a sudden realization and I'm anxious to see what it is.

 

There are so many questions to be answered in this case and they have only one hour to give us all of the answers!


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,014
Registered: ‎01-05-2015

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)


@NickNack wrote:

I don't think anyone on the prosecution team is involved in the murder. There has to be a connection to Sevy and Jessica for someone to commit murder.  It doesn't make any sense that someone for the prosecution would do it.  They didn't know Sevy and Jessica personally or have a reason to kill her.  I will be very disappointed if the murder doesn't come together in a way that makes sense.

 


 

 

@NickNack ...I agree!...The finale episode had better be well done and answer all of the questions that we have had!...I don't want to see them pull a surprise character on us like they did with Maya's stalker.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,519
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

@wildflowers   @ Daisy   I haven't read any of Marcia Clark's books.  Do they come together well at the end (if you've read them)?

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
What greater gift than the love of a cat.--Charles Dickens





Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,014
Registered: ‎01-05-2015

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)


@NickNack wrote:

@wildflowers   @ Daisy   I haven't read any of Marcia Clark's books.  Do they come together well at the end (if you've read them)?

 

 

 

@NickNack ...I haven't read any of her books either but, after watching this series,  I may just go to Barnes & Noble and pick one up for a good Summer read.

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,146
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

 

There's a promo for the last episode on youtube. Near the beginning, Maya has a surprised look on her face. She's either talking with someone or is looking at something.

 

To me, it looks like the inside of Loni's house. The curtains are blurry, but it looks like the curtain rod she has in her house. From where Maya is standing, it looks like the wall isn't that ugly geen color anymore -- it's now white -- and there are pics on the wall. If Loni was the one who was looking at the unedited version, it doesn't mean she killed Jessica -- she could have been involved with something else that was going on.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,519
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)


@ Daisy wrote:

 

There's a promo for the last episode on youtube. Near the beginning, Maya has a surprised look on her face. She's either talking with someone or is looking at something.

 

To me, it looks like the inside of Loni's house. The curtains are blurry, but it looks like the curtain rod she has in her house. From where Maya is standing, it looks like the wall isn't that ugly geen color anymore -- it's now white -- and there are pics on the wall. If Loni was the one who was looking at the unedited version, it doesn't mean she killed Jessica -- she could have been involved with something else that was going on.


 

 

This thread is going bonkers.  Yesterday it told me twice there was a new post, and this was it.  It said something like 5:30 the first time and 7:30 the second time.  This morning it said this was posted at 8:26 p.m.  It's never even been edited.  Strange.

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
What greater gift than the love of a cat.--Charles Dickens