Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

@Bri369 wrote:

Does anyone think Jessica was planning on killing Sevvy?  Was she setting him up?

And why was Collier in the basement?  Did the stalker lure him down there or was he down there doing something sketchy? 

All these things are running through my head...

@Bri369 ....I don't know what to think!...lol....We do know that Julianne befriended Jessica and my thoughts are that it was for the sole purpose of manipulating her into setting up Sevvy and framing him...Julianne manipulates everyone around her!

As for Collier, the stalker (Leo) forced him down into a room in the basement area.....We don't actually see that happening as it just skips to the scene where we see Leo has Collier tied up.

My head is spinning also!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 @NickNack @mousiegirl @Daisy Sunflower ...

In the opening episode, it was indicated that Jessica was bludgeoned to death on the beach.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

In the opening episode, it was indicated that Jessica was bludgeoned to death on the beach.

@MyShadowLove   Now there are three modes of murder, lol, hopefully, during the finale, it will be brought up again.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

This was the very last scene. Not the scene with Maya and CJ looking at a laptop.

It appeared as if someone else was watching an unedited version. They didn't show who it was. We just saw the big screen on a desk - and a green wall.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I deleted the recording so I can't go back and check.

@Daisy Sunflower ...While catching up with the posts tonight, I went back to check out the very, very, last scene...lol

You are absolutely right!...Maya & CJ were looking at Maya's laptop screen on Maya's desk at her home and it was the edited version of the video...Maya caught a shadow on the video and realized that someone else was in the storage area with Jessica at the time she made the video!

Then the scene quickly switched over to another larger computer screen with a starry background and it shows a shadowy part of an arm and shoulder of the person looking at the unedited version where Jessica stops what she is saying and her expression totally changes...and she says to the person who is in the storage area with her..."Wait, I didn't say his name...I forgot to say Sevvy's crappy golf swing...Let's start over."

Then the person deletes it!

Wow, whoever it was most likely is the murderer!

Good catch @Daisy Sunflower !

Now, if we all could actually figure out who that person is before Monday night!...LOL

@NickNack @Bri369 @mousiegirl & All...

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@MyShadowLove   Now there are three modes of murder, lol, hopefully, during the finale, it will be brought up again.

@mousiegirl ...I think that we covered just about every mode possible!...lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower ...I'm sure that there have been other green walls througout this series...Now, if that scene that you indicated in your post also included the computer screen with the starry sky background, then I would say you were onto something...lol

I would love for all of us to have an "Aha Moment" before Monday night's episode and to find that we have nailed it!...They have really done a good job in keeping us stumped!

What has bothered me throughout this series is how easy it has been for Maya to believe everything that Julianne has told her, as well as Ben Mitchell and others...She has been so obsessed with convicting Sevvy that, in my opinion, she has had tunnel vision throughout the entire investigation and has not been all that impressive for someone who is supposed to be the best of the best as lead prosecutor!

I also hope that she doesn't end up going back to Riv...She doesn't deserve him!

Throughout this series, I have been playing reruns of each episode as I play out my role as amateur detective...lol...just to try and catch anything that I may have missed...any little detail or something that I may not have noticed before.

Okay, back to the green room to continue on with my investigation! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I hadn't noticed any walls that were that shade of ugly green except at Loni's house and the wall in the unedited video. It was just something I had noticed and thought I'd mention it. You never know what's a clue and what isn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower

I would love for all of us to have an "Aha Moment" before Monday night's episode and to find that we have nailed it!

I thought my "green wall" observation (Loni's wall at her new house -- and the green wall in the unedited video) was an "Aha Moment".  LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops!  Double Post!