Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

@wildflowers wrote:

Our thoughts are similar as far as someone else beating her up, but I'm thinking that the same person who beat her up also forced her to make the video and then they killed her...Jessica got involved with someone and it went wrong so that someone plotted to make it look like it was Sevvy.

Oh, I think you could be right. Didn't think of that -- very clever of you.

As far as theories go, I keep changing my mind. But so far, I don't trust Ezra, Riv, CJ (Maya's friend/co-worker), the district attorney (actor Breckin Meyer) and the ex-wife. That's almost everyone. lol

(Since Sevvy, Jr. hasn't been on for a while, I hope they don't pull a fast one and make him one of the bad guys.)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Daisy wrote:

@wildflowers wrote:

Our thoughts are similar as far as someone else beating her up, but I'm thinking that the same person who beat her up also forced her to make the video and then they killed her...Jessica got involved with someone and it went wrong so that someone plotted to make it look like it was Sevvy.

Oh, I think you could be right. Didn't think of that -- very clever of you.

As far as theories go, I keep changing my mind. But so far, I don't trust Ezra, Riv, CJ (Maya's friend/co-worker), the district attorney (actor Breckin Meyer) and the ex-wife. That's almost everyone. lol

(Since Sevvy, Jr. hasn't been on for a while, I hope they don't pull a fast one and make him one of the bad guys.)

@ Daisy ....Yes, my list also keeps growing with each passing episode....By the end of the series, they will have us all looking like fools with all of our theories, but it sure is fun trying to figure out "who done it"!...lol

I love shows that keep us thinking and they sure are doing a great job at it!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Now I suspect everybody.  LOL

The stalker was in Maya's house.  What if it's Collier?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

You must have blinked too fast......

Spoiler

When Riv finds the listening device, Riv angrily exclaims that the stalker’s games are over. On the other side of the line, the stalker, Leo Foster, the sheriff assigned to the District Attorney’s Office listens.....

erik-palladino-the-fix-season-1-episode-6.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Spoiler

When Riv finds the listening device, Riv angrily exclaims that the stalker’s games are over. On the other side of the line, the stalker, Leo Foster, the sheriff assigned to the District Attorney’s Office listens.....

@Mz iMac ....That was quite a surprise in this week's episode!...I'm thinking that Maya may have had him keep an eye on her house when she made the move to Washington.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Now I suspect everybody.  LOL

@Bri369 ...I agree!...We are getting closer and closer and, by the end of the series, we will have nailed it!...LOL

Respected Contributor

My head is spinning after last night's episode!

Maya is starting to annoy me!

I am now taking back my theory that Jessica was forced to make the videos of her bruises by the person who killed her...I don't suspect this at all now...I have gone back to watch the videos again to refresh my memory and ended up not agreeing with myself...lol

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Spoiler

I only watched half of the show when I said that.  LOL

I couldn't believe it when Riv found the bug and talked into it the deputy was listening.

Can't wait for next week now...

Honored Contributor

I just watched last night, and another good episode....Wow! another attorney, huh?  I just don't think that Sevy killed her.......I think he knows something, but that he is not the killer. It is really good, am going to hate for it to end!

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Respected Contributor

I go back and forth about Sevy killing her.  It just seems too obvious. 

I haven't been right about one thing so far, so we'll see.  LOL