Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

@NickNack wrote:

I don't suspect Riv of anything.  I like him a lot and think he only wants to protect Maya.

@NickNack .....I'm not making any calls on anyone right now at this point, as this show has me just about suspicious of everyone...lol

I do think that Riv is starting to come across as somewhat controlling and intrusive by some of his recent actions, but I don't think he is involved in any way with the murders.

Like some other posters, I'm curious about the bugs in Maya's home and also in what is called the "war room" at the DA's office...That is the room that Maya was in when Riv went to see her to take her some food and also the latest jewelry box that was left at her house.

It doesn't mean that he was the one that planted the bugs but this show is sure doing a good job of throwing us a lot of curve balls!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sevvy, Jr. was in the first 2 episodes, but I don't remember him. What did he have to say and what happened to him?

Honored Contributor

Doesn't anyone think Sevy's guilty?  I think he might be.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower ...Sevvy, Jr. didn't really have much dialogue at all in the first 2 episodes from what I remember so his role was very minor.

As far as the gym bag, I still don't understand why the items in it would be so incriminating...a pair of Jessica's sneakers with sand on them which isn't unusual since, as a trainer, she was known to work out on the beach...There was also a picture of her which looked like it was taken by someone who was keeping tabs on her...So I'm not seeing how these items would prove to be crucial enough to incriminate Sevvy.

I'm also picking up something about Gabe and am suspicious about him going to Maya and betraying Sevvy...He made a complete turnaround after he saw the video that Jessica made.

@NickNack ...I'm thinking that Sevvy may have been set up by someone and I also have my suspicions about the video that Jessica made....I've gone back to that video a few times to see if I can pick up anything that she is saying that could indicate some clue(s) that we might be missing?

This series has turned me into a  dedicated very suspicious detective!...lol

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Wasn't Riv on the phone with Maya when she heard something outside and discovered the box?  It can't be him - unless he's paying someone to make the deliveries for him? 

Why not?  It's not like he was using a landline phone. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I agree with what you said.

Sevvy must have wanted to keep the contents of the bag for a reason. He knows more than he lets on.

Yup, I definitely think Jessica faked her black eye.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Wasn't Riv on the phone with Maya when she heard something outside and discovered the box?  It can't be him - unless he's paying someone to make the deliveries for him? 

Why not?  It's not like he was using a landline phone. Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac ....He was on a video call with her and you could see an inside doorway in the background and he was looking directly into the phone while carrying on a conversation with her, so I don't see how he could have also been outside her house dropping off the box of jewelry at the same time....unless there is now some type of technology that I'm totally unaware of where this could be possible?...lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

I agree with what you said.

Sevvy must have wanted to keep the contents of the bag for a reason. He knows more than he lets on.

Yup, I definitely think Jessica faked her black eye.

@Daisy Sunflower ...Really?...Remember, besides her black eye, she also had some bad bruises on her arm and side, so are you saying that you think all of her bruising was fake for the video?

That video is quite explosive, but my thoughts are that someone else caused her bruising and that video could have been part of a setup against Sevvy?

Gabe lived with Sevvy & Jessica and I remember him telling Star that he never noticed or heard anything abusive going on?

Also, Star & Jessica were good friends & Star wasn't aware of any abusive behavior either...We do know that Star got the storage area for Jessica just before she moved in with Sevvy and she helped Maya & CJ gain access to it.

I'm soooo confused!...lol

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I was thinking that she had someone beat her up so that they could frame Sevvy -- not that she drew the bruises on herself.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

I was thinking that she had someone beat her up so that they could frame Sevvy -- not that she drew the bruises on herself.

@Daisy Sunflower ....Yes, I understand...I just wasn't sure what you meant by the fake bruises.

Our thoughts are similar as far as someone else beating her up, but I'm thinking that the same person who beat her up also forced her to make the video and then they killed her...Jessica got involved with someone and it went wrong so that someone plotted to make it look like it was Sevvy.