Honored Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

[ Edited ]

What about the bug found in the apt at the end?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gabriel has made a totally 180 degree turn on Sevvy?...He was so loyal and devoted to him but now he has gone to Maya and has become the key witness against him.

Poor Starr is forced to turn against Gabriel and causes him to be arrested on assault charges.

Riv has now decided to stay with Maya at her home in LA to supposedly see her through the case...He went to see Maya at the DA's office to supposedly take her some food...Is it just a coincidence that bugs were planted in both places?....Also, I found it odd that he felt it necessary to take  the latest box of jewelry left outside Maya's home to the DA's office to give to her when he also took her the food....That just seemed strange to me?...I don't think that he went to the DA's office just out of thoughtfulness and concern over her not making it home for dinner and decided to take her some food.

We don't know anything about the background of Maya & Riv and how they met or how long they have been together...They could have met while she was working on the first murder case against Sevvy.

Sevvy headed off in his private plane and ends up coming back with another attorney!

I'm also beginning to think that there may have been more than one person involved in the murder of Jessica?

This series is done so very well and just keeps getting better with each episode while, at the same time, making us all paranoid!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I'm having a hard time sticking with this silly show.   There is so much that is bad about it:   the acting and dialogue at the top and that annoying awful music that plays through almost every scene. 

I cannot stand the female lead. ( I don't even remember her name, Myra?  Myla?).  Those expressions and how she flattens out her upper lip.  Ruth Wilson does that too.  UGH.

But I want to know how it ends and who really "done it".  So, I keep watching.  I hope it's over soon.

Honored Contributor

The bugs are throwing me off now.  Why would Riv want to bug Maya's office and house - unless he wants to see if she's cheating with Collier?  

I'm so annoyed with Star protecting Sevvy.  Ezra is just a total scumbag.  

Lonnie was so lucky Collier didn't fire her on the spot.  She was making me so nervous too.

Looks like they have enough to arrest Sevvy now...

Honored Contributor

To me this show just keeps getting better and better. I just watched last night..What is up with the bugs? Wonder who is behind it? Also Riv seems somewhat suspicious to me...I think it is done brilliantly, you can't possibly know the ending and that is a good murder mystery...I don't know why but Sevvy's daughter seems like she is overacting to me......Only what 3 more episodes?

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who the "stalker" is.  I hope we find out all of these things.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN @Bri369  ...We have 5 more episodes to go....Hang on!...lol

I'm trying to recall other people that we have actually seen in Maya's home to connect the bugging device to...The only other person I recall seeing in Maya's home is Matthew...In the first episode when he contacted Maya to return to LA to work on the case with him, he was with her when she first arrived at her home...There is also the possibility that her stalker somehow gained access to her home...The bugging device could have been placed there before she even arrived back at her home?

Also, when she left her home in LA to go to Washington to live with Riv on his ranch, she must have left someone in the care of her home, as she wouldn't have just abandoned it so she must have left a key with someone in case of an emergency, etc.?....She also must have made trips back, from time to time, to check on it?

I'm also thinking that her stalker may turn out to be the person who murdered Jessica and may also turn out to be someone who actually works in the DA's office?

My recollection of things is getting somewhat blurry with each week's episode!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Oh we have 5 more episodes, for some reason I was thinking only 3 more, but a lot more can and will happen in 5 episodes!!!! I am wondering about the stalker as well, could almost be anyone, and could even be someone we haven't been exposed to yet......

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Riv on the phone with Maya when she heard something outside and discovered the box?  It can't be him - unless he's paying someone to make the deliveries for him? 

They keep throwing all these little plot twists in.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't suspect Riv of anything.  I like him a lot and think he only wants to protect Maya.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau