Respected Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

I really like Adam Raynor from Tyrant.   That was such a great series.  I hated to see it end.   

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who the killer is going to be.

I just want to know what was in the bag!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally watched Monday's episode last night-so good!!!!! I have no idea who the killer is, but they sure do a cat and mouse chase , don't they? His daughter seems so sad, I feel bad for her....His son that idolizes him, I feel bad for as well, it seems he has a change of heart next week when the video comes out with her being abused........I like Sevvy, but he could have done without the earring. lol! 

Honored Contributor

Just wanted to comment that this remains really good each week. I still have no idea who the killer is, but they sure keep you on your toes each week.....Also, do you really think he was abusing Jessica? He seems to have no memory of doing that to her......Something seems odd to me about all of that......He does have a temper, but I just have a hard time believing he could be that mean........

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Just wanted to comment that this remains really good each week. I still have no idea who the killer is, but they sure keep you on your toes each week.....Also, do you really think he was abusing Jessica? He seems to have no memory of doing that to her......Something seems odd to me about all of that......He does have a temper, but I just have a hard time believing he could be that mean........

@CANDLEQUEEN   This show just keeps getting better.  I do think he was abusing Jessica, because it seems like he abused his ex-wife, too, from things they've said to each other.  I'm not sure he killed her though.  The premise of the show is different than I thought it would be.  I thought it was going to be that he definitely killed her, and they would be trying to prove it.  It's taken a very different turn.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

"I still have no idea who the killer is"

My feelings remain the same.  I believe wify #1 (unrecognizable Robin Givens) is the killer.

What has Robin Givens done to her face?  I can't figure it out.  Her 54 yr old body is still rocking though!.

"Also, do you really think he was abusing Jessica?"

Nope!  In the video Jessica never once mentions Sevvy's name.  She does say the word "he."  Also, no mention if the video was "time stamped."

"He seems to have no memory of doing that to her."

If Sevvy is an abuser, it's possible he's having drug and/or alcohol induced blackouts or he has multiple personalities. rolleyes.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Sevvy scares me to death, I would be afraid to be alone with him, very violent type. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

"I still have no idea who the killer is"

My feelings remain the same.  I believe wify #1 (unrecognizable Robin Givens) is the killer.

What has Robin Givens done to her face?  I can't figure it out.  Her 54 yr old body is still rocking though!.

"Also, do you really think he was abusing Jessica?"

Nope!  In the video Jessica never once mentions Sevvy's name.  She does say the word "he."  Also, no mention if the video was "time stamped."

"He seems to have no memory of doing that to her."

If Sevvy is an abuser, it's possible he's having drug and/or alcohol induced blackouts or he has multiple personalities. rolleyes.gif

@Mz iMac . Some very interesting things.....You are right, and I think that is what triggered me to believe he wasn't the abuser, because she never says his name-just He did this to me.....Also with the cocktail that the therapist was giving him, who knows, maybe she was giving him some other type of drug......Very Interesting!

Trusted Contributor

I am watching and I really like it. The snow was a pleasant surprise becasue I thought I wouldn’t car for it.

Honored Contributor

That Ezra is a real snake. 

I keep going back and forth on who I think the killer is.  It's going to be shocking, I'm sure, whoever it is.